The monster also has a chance to drop an additional bonus item. The chance to drop a bonus item will scale up with each MP level as detailed in the table below.
Here is the definition, and here are the questions;
Let say we kill an elite pack in MP10 (100% Bonus item chance), and there are 4 drops; 3 rare 1 legendary.
- Am I going to get 4 more drops for each type of drop? 6 rares and 2 legendaries?
- Or 4 drops which could be anything (magic/rare/leg)?
- Or Only one extra drop which could be anything (magic/rare/leg)?
Let say I kill a monster, has a drop legendary.
- Am I going to get one more legendary,
- Or only one extra item which could be anything as I stated before?
Thanks for explanation!