Diablo® III

DPS / EHP Calc - V2.1 RELEASED!!!!

Thank you for the tool. However, when I put in a new item to compare (checked the box), the comparison function doesn't work. It appears as 0 -0% on the new result. Anybody have the same problem?
Reply Quote
Ill need more info to figure out what your problem is. Is it every item slot or just a certain one? What values for the new item are you putting in? I'm not sure if you can buy if you can screenshot the top and post it on imgur it'll give me an idea of what you are seeing
Reply Quote
I re-boot my browser and it works. It was an off-hand comparison. Thanks.
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Sagittarius
I re-boot my browser and it works. It was an off-hand comparison. Thanks.

Ok cool, so everything worked fine then?
Reply Quote
Thanks for this, how do I see what damage I do in archon? Do I just add 25% haha
Edited by YORI#1558 on 12/22/2012 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
can you add being able to enter single res affix rolls to items such as fire res for bracers
Edited by SticKyGreeNz#1435 on 12/27/2012 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 03:26 PMPosted by SticKyGreeNz
can you add being able to enter single res affix rolls to items such as fire res for bracers

I don't break the dmg down by element sources, so doing this wouldn't really beneficial. I could eventually redo this to break down by element, and then things like this would be worth adding it, but as of now i don't think it is.
Reply Quote
yeah i see what your saying but i feel it will still effect the EHP heavy, you could have a few pieces of gear adding to each element effectively increasing your AR if u have 1 of each element. but its not being calced in. idk just a thought

btw great calc have been using since i first found this thread.
Reply Quote
yeah i see what your saying but i feel it will still effect the EHP heavy, you could have a few pieces of gear adding to each element effectively increasing your AR if u have 1 of each element. but its not being calced in. idk just a thought

Yeah, I've gone back and forth on this. Adding in columns for each element would provide a more exact information on EHP, but then without adding the extra calculations per element, it could throw someones EHP off if they had 900 fire resist, and only 400 of the others. If I took the 900 into account, it would vastly inflate their mitigation.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the idea of revamping to go by element. It is something I've thought about doing and adding int dmg mitigation verse melee / ranged since those are affixes too, but I hadn't had really any request to do so till now. I usually put off revamps till I've got a good collection of updates I can do at once, but I have not had any in a while.

So if I get a couple other things that people want upgraded, I'll goahead and bite the bullet and do a revamp of elements too. So consider it on the "Next Up" list in V2.2 - however I don't know when that one will be released.
Reply Quote
Just another post for props to you Kieble. This tool rocks. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Yeah, I've gone back and forth on this. Adding in columns for each element would provide a more exact information on EHP, but then without adding the extra calculations per element, it could throw someones EHP off if they had 900 fire resist, and only 400 of the others. If I took the 900 into account, it would vastly inflate their mitigation.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the idea of revamping to go by element. It is something I've thought about doing and adding int dmg mitigation verse melee / ranged since those are affixes too, but I hadn't had really any request to do so till now. I usually put off revamps till I've got a good collection of updates I can do at once, but I have not had any in a while.

So if I get a couple other things that people want upgraded, I'll goahead and bite the bullet and do a revamp of elements too. So consider it on the "Next Up" list in V2.2 - however I don't know when that one will be released.
\

no problem man that sounds great, no rush as i already stated i love the tool already i have been using it since i first saw this thread. All my props to you my man, and your appreciation for user feedback is amazing really going the extra mile to make the tool as best as possible.
Reply Quote
Why do i have 26k dps only?

http://unyieldingvalor.com/D3/calcTool.php?region=US&name=Aikilu&tag=6325&hero_name=28790118&hero_load=true
Reply Quote
Why do i have 26k dps only?

http://unyieldingvalor.com/D3/calcTool.php?region=US&name=Aikilu&tag=6325&hero_name=28790118&hero_load=true

I haven't finished everything for any other class but wizards.
Reply Quote
Great job, thanks for creating this. I have a feature request that I think would be useful. How about a LOH/Lifesteal efficiency rating in the summary. I believe this would simply be EHP / HP. Not sure whether it would be appropriate to include dodge in the ehp calculation for this or not though.
Reply Quote
Is life regen calculated? i have 500k ehp according to that calc but i also have 2.6k life regen /sec
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Dipzz
Great job, thanks for creating this. I have a feature request that I think would be useful. How about a LOH/Lifesteal efficiency rating in the summary. I believe this would simply be EHP / HP. Not sure whether it would be appropriate to include dodge in the ehp calculation for this or not though.

LOH / LS / Life Regen doesn't affect EHP at all, but I could do a ratio of how much EHP those stats are providing.

01/05/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Zati
Is life regen calculated? i have 500k ehp according to that calc but i also have 2.6k life regen /sec

No, life regen doesn't provide EHP. EHP is just the amount of damage you can take before you'd die, it doesn't account for refilling of your health pool, however, I may add something like said above that will show the returns of EHP with your replenishment.
Reply Quote
Woot, Just hit 1 million submissions! Thanks everyone for using my tool so much, i've had to upgrade my bandwidth twice now :P
Edited by Kieble#1634 on 1/17/2013 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Awesome tool. Thanks!
Reply Quote
This calculator is awesome man, I know the whole community appreciates your hardwork. I am not sure if maybe I cannot locate it, but is there an option for the activation of ice armor, with the crystallize buff?
Reply Quote
Just used it for the first time today. Thanks for making and sharing a great tool :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]