Diablo® III

DPS / EHP Calc - V2.1 RELEASED!!!!

API server isn't down.
http://us.battle.net/api/d3/profile/Gorim-1650/hero/24659 - works fine.

Thanks for this catch, never would have realized they randomly removed the .json extensions.

Gosh ! Do u mean ur calculator is not going to work anymore ... : (

P.S. error 404 too for the 1st link and a page of code for the 2nd one

Nope, all fixed! Try the beta version and it should be working fine again. I'm moving the Beta to live this morning so remember to update your bookmarks!

Edit: Remember to reset browser cache, I updated Javascript and Firefox is the only one that doesn't force browser caching on JS.
Edited by Kieble#1634 on 11/7/2012 5:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hellfire rings are now working!

Edit: Site is now live.

http://www.unyieldingvalor.com/D3/calcTool.php
Edited by Kieble#1634 on 11/7/2012 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah !!! U rock man !!! WOUHOU ! Ty ! ; )
Reply Quote
I get the calculator page but when I try to change an item, I have this message :

"Not Found

The requested URL /D3/beta/calcTool.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

HEEEEELP !!!! ; )
Reply Quote
haha yeah, i had an old link in there, should be fixed. Sorry
Reply Quote
I was expecting so, the reason why I linked the error message ! ; )
TY.
Reply Quote
Nice Kieble, thanks for your work. :) Yesterday I tried to use the calculator and saw that it wasn't working, made me sad.

Just a small fix - I think your 1% Elite damage on the DPS breakdown is wrong, it's 10 times bigger than it should be... can you check it out?

Reply Quote
That should be fixed now. It was adding in the difference between regular dmg and elite dmg for some reason :P.
Reply Quote
I think I found a problem,..... again (sorry :p)

When I load my character, my EHP is at 278k. Without changing anything, click on Calculate and it drops to 256k.
Reply Quote
Gotcha, Life% isn't being kept on off Hands. Will fix this ASAP.

Edit: Should be fixed now.
Edited by Kieble#1634 on 11/7/2012 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Any idea as to why my EHP on your site and diablo progress are a good amount off?
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Addicted
Any idea as to why my EHP on your site and diablo progress are a good amount off?

Diabloprogress uses lvl 60 mobs. Since 1.0.5 anything above MP0 is a lvl63 mob so my calculator uses higher level mobs. This means slightly less EHP, as armor reduction and resist reduction is based on monster level.
Reply Quote
View profile
its not loading my toons when i enter in Btag
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:07 AMPosted by aceD

Just tested with your user and loaded perfectly, so i'll need more details. What browser, are you clicking load or hitting enter, are you receiving an error popup?
Reply Quote
View profile
Hi Kieble question for ya,
my eHP on d3up.com is 244k+ w/ dodge its 296,770
the number i get for my eHP using ur EHP calculator is 296, 770
is this because ur calculator is accounting for dodge or because d3up.com does not account for my dmg reduction for melee and dmg reduction for ranged?

Thank for the response
Reply Quote
Hi Kieble question for ya,
my eHP on d3up.com is 244k+ w/ dodge its 296,770
the number i get for my eHP using ur EHP calculator is 296, 770
is this because ur calculator is accounting for dodge or because d3up.com does not account for my dmg reduction for melee and dmg reduction for ranged?

Thank for the response

It is because my calculator accounts for dodge. I think it's strange they don't show it automatically given that you can't turn dodge off. however, yes, it's due to my numbers accounting for dodge already in the dmg reduction.
Reply Quote
lol I think you should update your first post with that info Kieble. Seems to be getting it often.

Or put a FAQ link on the Calc page.
Reply Quote
I added a couple to the original post, but can't remember all the different questions, so I guess i'll update it as I go now :)
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Kieble

Diabloprogress uses lvl 60 mobs. Since 1.0.5 anything above MP0 is a lvl63 mob so my calculator uses higher level mobs. This means slightly less EHP, as armor reduction and resist reduction is based on monster level.

Thank you, great tool btw :)
Reply Quote

Just tested with your user and loaded perfectly, so i'll need more details. What browser, are you clicking load or hitting enter, are you receiving an error popup?

It isn't loading on my work 'puter either. I'm using Chrome, Version 22.0.1229.94 m

Edit: just updated to the current Chrome, no luck
Edited by Addicted#1627 on 11/7/2012 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]