1. Digit dividers in the AH: 1,000,000,000 instead of 1000000000
2. Proper area randomization. Diablo 3 is 98% static, it should be 98% random.
3. Less or no dead ends. If you reach the end of a tunnel, use procedural generation to create a doorway or the ability to smash down a piece of crumbling wall and continue on.
4. Ladder with neither RMAH nor GAH, possibly.
5. Remove the 24% movespeed limit stack on items. If I want to equip 4 items each with 12% movespeed buff, I should be able to do so and gain 48% movespeed. And on that note, add more movespeed items.
6. Expand Act 4 and make it less crap.
7. Allow players to set item filters. I don't want to see white items drop; I should be able to filter them. I don't want to see blue or yellow items below iLvl 62 drop; I should be able to filter them.
8. Gold and health globe pickup radius should be expanded to potions, tomes, and gems. Too much picking up garbage - it breaks progress.
9. More darkness and horror. Seriously, did any of the current devs actually play Diablo 1? (Forget Diablo 2, it was rainbows and blinding deserts, it wasn't true Diablo until you went into the shadowy tombs)
10. A bit of light radius would be nice and would add greatly to the darkness effects. Again, look at Diablo 1 and 2. Then give us items that add to light radius so that WE the players can choose how dark our environments are going to be.
11. Give half paragon stack bonuses to other characters from the character that has the highest paragon level. Currently there is zero incentive to play more than one character and that needs to change.
12. More candy on Legendaries. 1.0.4 added some candy but not enough. We need unique, fancy effects from Legendaries. Also, scale the candy based on your character's current strength. Firewalker's burn effect is static and it should not be static, it should be based on a percentage of your character's DMG.
13. Fix broken clicking. If I click on the waypoint I expect my character to run to the waypoint and for it to open the waypoint dialog immediately. Instead I often find myself having to click a second or third time on the waypoint before the dialog pops up.
14. Allow us to hide quest dialog on Inferno. I can't stand Leah or Tyrial's garbage.
15. Give more randomized, secret trapdoors and tunnels. The first stage of Act 1 does this right - there are usually more than 5 trapdoors, wells, etc. that allow you to jump in and explore before the first waypoint. After the first waypoint you seem to have forgotten about this concept. The cathedral is static. Everything is static. There are no secret rooms, no hidden passages. Everything is static. Ugh.
16. More gems. Add Sapphire for starters.
17. Ability to sell items without going back to town. Remember Blizzard, we don't want to break progress/fun.
18. Identify all rares button on your character (not blacksmith, otherwise being able to sell items without going back to town would be pointless) or auto-identify rares when you pick them up. Again, identifying rares is un-fun and breaks progress and continuity.
19. More checkpoints. corpse running is not fun. Again, massive break in continuity if you have to run for more than 20 seconds to get back to where you were.
20. I want to be able to keybind what the Ctrl key does (quick peek at items on the ground) to the middle-click mouse button. If I'm eating with one hand and playing Diablo 3 with the other hand, I have to keep putting my food down to hold in Ctrl. Not cool.
21. If selling items away from town will not be implemented, then we need unlimited inventory space on each character. Having to go back to town every 5 minutes is not right.