Diablo® III

[Guide] Affix Based Itemization

- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
11/13/2012 12:26 AMPosted by s13silent360
hey im new to the game and i only have 1 character but im lvl 60 and paragon lvl 5 i found a madstone helm but it doesnt have a socket so my question is should i use a different helm that has a socket and put the gem with extra exp bonus since im paragon lvl 5 and trying to go to 100 or should i stick with the madstone helm since it helps me with 100 dex and 76 all res? what do u think i should do? plz help thank you so much this guide helps so much awsome bro

If you like the idea of getting that paragon level up and it makes you happy to get xp, a good ruby in your hat is invaluable and I would suggest ditching the madstone.

However, if you can't afford a nice ruby or if you prefer just killing things and progressing through the MP levels and such, the madstone is a good item.
Reply Quote
I'm enjoying bumping useful guides today instead of answering the same question over and over again by people who can't spend 3 seconds looking through the forums for the answer.
Reply Quote
[message committed seppuku]
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 11/29/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Necro in memory of Morionic. MIA.
6/16 - 11/12
RIP
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 11/29/2012 3:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Great work ... anyone know is there are updates after the crafting changes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]