Diablo® III

Suggestion: Vendor button in Auction House

I suggest that a button be added to the AH interface that allows you to directly "vendor" items from your completed tab. This would be easier on everyone, no?

In other words, if you have items in your Completed tab that you don't want to bother re-sending to your stash and then vendoring (also consider all the time it takes to sort your items to make room in your stash for things you're just going to vendor anyway), you can simply reclaim their NPC gold value without all the fuss. I can't think of any reason NOT to add this.
Reply Quote
Dear god, yes!! I keep meaning to make a post about it and forget.
+1, /like, /agree, etc.
Vendor button in AH please!
Reply Quote
yeah thats a pretty good idea
Reply Quote
Absolutely, this would be great. Especially right after patches when it's so hard to tell what stuff is worth.
Reply Quote
brimstone button too while you're at it.
Reply Quote
View profile
yes please!
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 12:17 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
yes please!
Reply Quote
Come on guys, let's keep this going. Everyone wins with this idea.
Reply Quote
Hope they do it with buyback enabled, or else someone will eventually "I accidentally vendored my GG gear I just won through an epic bidding war!!!1!1!"
Reply Quote
Great idea.
Reply Quote
Sounds great!
Reply Quote
This should have been in the game on day one
Reply Quote
Saw this suggestion awhile ago, but it is a good ideal especially when you keep your chest full of crap like I do.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it would literally save me hours each week.
Reply Quote
Consider this Like'd
Reply Quote
Good idea.. Here is mine:

Also, allow us to manipulate our stash while in there!
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Malacca
Come on guys, let's keep this going. Everyone wins with this idea.

Not really. The very serious, immersion-seeking roleplayer gets hosed with this idea.

j/k - Those guys are weird anyway. I like this idea. +1 for Vendor and Salvage buttons.
Reply Quote
imagine the QQ that follows when people vendor their godly item by mistake in another crappy interface
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]