Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

Just ran with Hellrazr, Grizlor, and Iself.

Got all 3 parts. Definitely recommend!
Reply Quote
just did an mp8 run with these guys. It only took about 25min, no hassle what so ever and even did a key run.

A good group of players, I'd run with them again
Reply Quote
If any of you guys need help with Uber runs tonight please add Grizlor#1766 and hopefully he can organise the run for you.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just some feedback, quick smooth run, these guys are quick and easy going

and best of all, FREEEEEEEEE :D

happy customer!
Reply Quote
We just have to provide the machines and that's it? If so think we could do MP9-10 with my current gear?
Reply Quote
Curious but what MP level do you think a run with me would be on? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hayaku-6122/hero/2192542
Reply Quote
2 whirlies barb(ies) and a wiz, fast run(s) mp9, they help you while helping themselves as well, RECORD PROFITS!11!!1!
Reply Quote
did mp8 with these guys, got all 3. Very quick, very professional. Highly recommended. +1 Fellas :)
Reply Quote
Just pwned Mp10 Ubers in 18 mins :O)
Doing another run as we speak! Heaps friendly and they absolutely facestomp the ubers
Reply Quote
Just pwned Mp10 Ubers in 18 mins :O)
Doing another run as we speak! Heaps friendly and they absolutely facestomp the ubers

Ain't no secret this team keep it 99+1.
Edited by HELLRAZR#6512 on 11/11/2012 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
how do you get in on this action? i regularly get invited to uber matchs but have trouble finding good people to join me
Reply Quote
Another run down in record time. I got disconnected cos my D3 crashed but they managed to get me back in in time to get the drop. Highly recommended!
Reply Quote
Just add them with the message "Help with ubers' Griz will probably contact you and set up a game
Reply Quote
Just used this service with great ease, shame about the ring, but I will be back for more.

Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
I would love to get a few runs once I get my ISP problem sorted. I have 7 machines stored. Will send friend requests to you guys. Hope to catch you online soon.

What lvl runs could we do? Have only done MP7 on previous runs.
Reply Quote
I would love to get a few runs once I get my ISP problem sorted. I have 7 machines stored. Will send friend requests to you guys. Hope to catch you online soon.

What lvl runs could we do? Have only done MP7 on previous runs.

You could do mp9, just add one of the guys on op and we can organize a run.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to this team, I had an amazing run, I managed to craft my first ever Hellfire ring, I thought I would share everything that dropped on that run :-) I will definitely be using their help again, it all went swimmingly!

http://imgur.com/a/KEPJu

Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]