Diablo® III

BLUE. ADDRESS DUPING. NOW. please?

This is the single most important issue in the game right now. Easily fixed. Address it. Now. As loyal customers and supporters I think the very least you could do is let us know you aware that duping does in fact exist on US servers, and what you are doing to curb/remedy this insipid situation. Silence is insulting.

Here is a video of duping and its detrimental impact on the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMm2_ayl_Hw

You fixed the invulnerable wizard bug in what.. a couple days? identify the bad code. Change it.

I agree that the game is not irrevocably broken... yet. But unless this issue is addressed it will become exponentially more problematic and ultimately unmanageable.

If we care about this game (and its longevity) we have an obligation to encourage Blizzard to take action. Any bloody action.

EDIT: For those who like duping: If you truly believe the game would be more fun if all gear were available and free then I just dont know what to say to you because you are really beneath the bounds of reasonable communication. I don't argue with children for a reason.
Edited by cbadie#1781 on 11/13/2012 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Silence isnt insulting if thats what theyve always done. Your expectations were faulty.
Dont worry though, I'll send the word. Ill get this done.
Reply Quote
Please advise how to fix if its so easy
Reply Quote
View profile
There would be no purpose in them practicing full disclosure to the public regarding such a sensitive issue.

Obviously they're aware of the roll-back scam. It is the only bonafide item duplication method. I'm sure they're handling it.

For them to comment further would be detrimental to their cause.

Why can't you people understand this?
Reply Quote
Duping is good for the economy. Bad for baddies trying to pay rent from d3
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:35 AMPosted by FatZero
Duping is good for the economy. Bad for baddies trying to pay rent from d3

+1

:P
Reply Quote
There would be no purpose in them practicing full disclosure to the public regarding such a sensitive issue.

Obviously they're aware of the roll-back scam. It is the only bonafide item duplication method. I'm sure they're handling it.

For them to comment further would be detrimental to their cause.

Why can't you people understand this?

If it were just rollback it wouldnt be a hugely significant issue. Watch the video
Reply Quote
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, 99% of the player base were happy when high runes were duped in d2.

In d3, there is a shareholder group of people using d3 as an investment portal trying to make cash to buy energy drinks that want to keep tiered drops out of fat wallets hands so they can keep selling it.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Gazrok

Identify the problematic code and fix it. Like the invuln wizzy bug - that was fixed in what... 2 or 3 days?
Reply Quote
This is the single most important issue in the game right now. Easily fixed. Address it. Now. As loyal customers and supporters I think the very least you could do is let us know you aware that duping does in fact exist on US servers, and what you are doing to curb/remedy this insipid situation. Silence is insulting.

Here is a video of duping and its detrimental impact on the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMm2_ayl_Hw

Saying that its the "single" most important issue is a huge over statement there are other things that are hurting this game just as bad if not worse.

Ok i know there are "true" item dupers, but i have had on one occurrence where i was ID'ing my rares and had bracers with the same name, same stats, same everything... So yeah thats a little odd, and i have never had that happen again
Reply Quote
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, 99% of the player base were happy when high runes were duped in d2.

In d3, there is a shareholder group of people using d3 as an investment portal trying to make cash to buy energy drinks that want to keep tiered drops out of fat wallets hands so they can keep selling it.

This kind of logic is short-sighted. If you truly believe the game would be more fun if all gear were available and free then I just dont know what to say to you because you are really beneath the bounds of reasonable communication
Edited by cbadie#1781 on 11/13/2012 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Please address you're horribly bad accent, or return to you're realm of origin.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Temperfied
you're

Please address your grammar, or gtfo the internet.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Temperfied
Please address you're horribly bad accent, or return to you're realm of origin.
\

Not my video? And what, might I ask, is a 'good' accent?
Reply Quote
no they need to fix this. Security is the entire reason everything is online with no offline option. And it's not fair to those who have sacrificed their time trying to get ahead of everyone else in this great game. Duping will ruin the game
Reply Quote
Think they will delete this post?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by cbadie

Identify the problematic code and fix it. Like the invuln wizzy bug - that was fixed in what... 2 or 3 days?

2-3 days after it went public on forums, the bug existed since launch.
Reply Quote

This kind of logic is short-sighted. If you truly believe the game would be more fun if all gear were available and free then I just dont know what to say to you because you are really beneath the bounds of reasonable communication

this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]