Diablo® III

The Walking Dead

Anyone else watches this series?

Do you think there's too much talk or drama and not enough Zombie and Survival?

I'm only half way through season 2, (I know slowpoke), but how many seasons do you think this series have?
Reply Quote
I think I read somewhere that it's according to a comic series, and that was running for along time and got better and better.
I think the drama in season 2 was a lot more than in 1 but still enjoyable.
Only watched a few of the third season but it is still going strong imo.
Reply Quote
I think it's fine and entertaining in season 3 too.
Reply Quote
I think I read somewhere that it's according to a comic series, and that was running for along time and got better and better.
I think the drama in season 2 was a lot more than in 1 but still enjoyable.
Only watched a few of the third season but it is still going strong imo.

Yeh that Season 2 had too much drama, too much talking IMO, but it had good twists too. . . it's sad when they lose one of the characters, "Sophia" getting lost in the woods and then coming out of that barn that was so sad.

I can't wait what will happen next episode of season 3, I've read that it's gonna be 16 episodes, can't wait to see what will to that compound "The Governor" has.
Reply Quote
Season 2 was hard to watch. That was because of how they decided to release it though. The whole here's 3 episodes, now wait a month for 3 more episodes then wait another 3 months for the last 6 to be released thing was brutal. Especially because the content of the season wasn't exactly gripping tv until that last few episodes.

Season 3 is back to the goodness of season 1 tho9ugh, and the release schedule is much more logical. Here's 8 episodes, then a break for the holidays with the other 8 promptly to come after. I think they realized another season done like 2 was would have killed a series that they can just run for years and years. The comics are about 80 episodes of material ahead at this point. Sure they don't follow them line by line, but they stay true to the spirit so there's plenty of material to work with.
Reply Quote
I think it's okay with the drama/ survival thingy. These kind of series need both of them.
Reply Quote
I think its absolutely PERFECT. (Maybe it's cause I'm a chick and love drama?) I like the little love story between Glen and Maggie, etc. Maybe a little more zombies would be invited because it is a zombie show!
I read the books and the Governor was supposed to die.. what gives? He just .. got away. I can't stand that plot anymore. Feed him to some Biters and get rid of him. I hate when a character over stays their welcome. Get out!
One thing I *did* notice was there can only be like 1 black person protagonist in their group. Why all the hate? Let the black people live! Check it out...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]