@kagato

Gloves
More crit
More crit dmg
Way more AR

Uh...I'm an archon you know?

http://i.imgur.com/AKSsY.jpg?1

Even with those "improvements", I actually lose DPS. Thanks, though. -_-

Your r. ring has to go. The trium. is on the low end. Lots of LR...you'll have to explain to me what you're doing with your wiz.
@kagato

Im using my wiz for just pure farm purposes in archon form. Yay. I have tried using storm armor before for CM/WW/SNS built but i still archon form more. Or u got other recommendations runes for storm armour? Anyway i think im more into striking a balance between survival and DPS
@ reflection

kinda a new wiz but i would assume the cheapest upgrade would be a high vit or all res tals chest
@ getworked

New to wiz too I would say better rings as cc ur missing a ring to so not to surethan I would say gems or mepo with cc
@BlackStar

What do you think of that Mara's? Looks pretty nice up front but have you stuck it in a spreadsheet? Seems to me you'd benefit more from CD/CC/IA amulet.
@Kagato

Your gear looks pretty balanced tbh. Looks like your next decent upgrade is going to be pretty expensive, like a higher cc/cd amulet, a cc mempo, or a lacuni with decent cc and int

*For my gear I changed some gear around today and lost a lot of vitality and am going to get a tal rasha chest with at least 180 vit and hopefully some armor :), so please recommend my next upgrade por favor
Edited by Icecold54#1769 on 12/2/2012 10:06 PM PST
@icecold54
definately your ring or rings. CC and IAS needed :)
Continuing where we left off:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7109540984?page=26

@kagato

Gloves
More crit
More crit dmg
Way more AR

Uh...I'm an archon you know?

http://i.imgur.com/AKSsY.jpg?1

Even with those "improvements", I actually lose DPS. Thanks, though. -_-

Your r. ring has to go. The trium. is on the low end. Lots of LR...you'll have to explain to me what you're doing with your wiz.

I don't know what you are doing with your wizard but I am having fun running around killing things. Collecting loot and XP on the way. LR helps me staying alive (amongst other things I suppose).

And thanks for showing me your fancy spreadsheet. I just don't understand why you did not put your current attack speed of your gloves into the calculator for the new gloves I was suggesting?
Edited by Smartdrive#6979 on 12/2/2012 11:58 PM PST
@AzzKiKa

The easiset upgrade for you would be a Vile Ward. You will never look back.
12/02/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Smartdrive
The easiset upgrade for you would be a Vile Ward. You will never look back.

You won't be able to, when you try to turn your head you'll bump into the enormous spikes on your shoulders.
I don't know what you are doing with your wizard but I am having fun running around killing things. Collecting loot and XP on the way. LR helps me staying alive (amongst other things I suppose).

And thanks for showing me your fancy spreadsheet. I just don't understand why you did not put your current attack speed of your gloves into the calculator for the new gloves I was suggesting?

LR is suboptimal in comparison to LoH or LS for archon.

You seem to be heading towards a hybrid of CMWW.

The gloves you were suggesting, with the IAS, would cost around 70+ mil. Probably more. Hence, why I didn't add them. I'm an archon, again. Not terribly interested in huge crit values (actually, my crit is a little overboard at the moment). The IAS is a nice compromise for the gloves.

Also note my resistances are low so the gloves help just a little plus the bonus from INT. I do agree that I could probably find a better pair but not for 70+ mil.

Hellfire is not something you want less you're in your exp farming gear. Knocking back with CMWW...
@kagato maybe the chest needs AR. :)
I agree! I also need to look at getting resist all up somewhere...but I can't seem to find a piece to boost it up high enough.

@Prometheus

Nice char. name! :P Looks like you opted towards the pants to improve your resistances, vit, etc.

I would say you're in my position sort of. Nicer wand but you need to look for more stats on the gloves. And I see it's you who outbid me on that amulet! :P It's very nice.

What do you think of Andy's helm?
more armor?
@DrkPeace Upgrade those gems!!!
Tal Rasha's Allegiance
maybe some crit chance on a ring?
Gems.
The same source with better CC
Rings with CD or IAS AND CC
No profile shown for amano
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]