Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

kieble
Nice archon build, the only thing a see to upgrade your dps for an affordable price would be some inna pants with higher int and replace your bracer for a strongarm bracer
Edited by Maestro#1832 on 12/6/2012 12:33 PM PST
@ Nef, i'm not really sure what spec you're going for. You have half Archon gear / half CM/WW gear.

If you're an archon - Get a black weapon and triumvirate - will shoot your dps up a ton.

If you're an CM/WW - Get a Tal Rasha's chest and IAS on your gloves so you can hit the CM/WW breakpoints.

Been a CM/WW Wizard up until yesterday lol. Just got some cheap inna's and testing a few things lol. What should I look for Wep wise? And AVG dmg on Trium? or what should I search for on that?
Better Jewelry for the maestro
@Scottw

If I were you I would be looking at some boots. I'm assuming you don't want to lose the pickup radius, to me it's just not that important.
if i upgrade jews, they are 23m each im shure i can get some better gear instead with that money
lol why does no one help me ive been skipped 2 times now lol
@ Nef, i'm not really sure what spec you're going for. You have half Archon gear / half CM/WW gear.

If you're an archon - Get a black weapon and triumvirate - will shoot your dps up a ton.

If you're an CM/WW - Get a Tal Rasha's chest and IAS on your gloves so you can hit the CM/WW breakpoints.

Been a CM/WW Wizard up until yesterday lol. Just got some cheap inna's and testing a few things lol. What should I look for Wep wise? And AVG dmg on Trium? or what should I search for on that?

Weapon wise the biggest thing is Life Steal for Archon. Archon doesn't work with LOH well, so you want LS. Best is an 800+ OS / CD / Int / LS. however, that can run a lot, so you can pick 2 of 3 of OS/CD/Int if you need to.

For Triumvirate it depends on your money range, but look for 17 or 18% Elem dmg, 150+ int, and 200 avg damage minimum.

kieble
Nice archon build, the only thing a see to upgrade your dps for an affordable price would be some inna pants with higher int and replace your bracer for a strongarm bracer

Psssh strong arms can't compete with 6CC lacuni's :P
@Maestro: I would think a good witching hour would be hugely beneficial to you, but also crazy expensive for one that would not hurt you too bad on the EHP side.

As for me: I decided to build an archon wiz using mostly gear from my Witch Doctor (which originally took the gear from my semi CM wiz) some how bringing the gear back across I have lost a few hundred all resist and originally dropped 15k life (made up most of the life with a new ring) but I am trying to find a way to increase my EHP (via AR or HP) without taking too big of a hit on DPS while replacing as few pieces as possible.

Edit: several others posted while I was typing this.
Edited by DAmwake#1577 on 12/6/2012 1:02 PM PST
12/06/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Sinister
lol why does no one help me ive been skipped 2 times now lol

Anything to get you .03 more APS. You're short of the breakpoint for 2.73 and you're at 2.703, so pretty much 1% of IAS might get ya to the next Breakpoint. Won't tell ya which item to specifically get it from though.
Unsure what to do, I can't hit the 3 APS breakpoint without some major restructuring (and a Mempo.. which is currently way out of my budget), so what should I change up? My neck may not be showing for whatever reason, but it's a 9 AS 10 CC 55 AR neck.

Given that, I can drop an AS piece to pick up more EHP, what would you guys suggest?

edit: only have about 15m to play with currently
Edited by Supah#1415 on 12/6/2012 1:11 PM PST
@supah

I cannot see your character's profile, can you post some stats?
Edited by KeyserSöze#1760 on 12/6/2012 1:13 PM PST
Woops, here's my profile.. have no idea why it's not linking

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Supah-1415/hero/334074

Again, ammy not showing for whatever reason, but it's just 9 CC, 10 AS, and 55 AR. And I suppose as an alternative, I can just pick up a CC/CD/AR/LOH ring and replace the Hellfire and use Bubble over Magic Weapon.
@supah

since you are 99th paragon switching that ring out for another is not a bad idea. Although that is still a pretty nice hellfire ring. That may be the cheapest upgrade for you. Then, an AR tal rashas pursuit I would guess and finally your ammy. Just my opinion based on how pricey things would be for you.
@KeyserSoze

Your other ring, obviously. Your weapon ain't bad but lacks some stats!
@NamAhn

Almost everything. Start with the belt I guess.
^^ wand
Edited by Sinister#1201 on 12/6/2012 2:02 PM PST
@Sinister

I would upgrade the rings/amulet to trifectas and swap the bracer for a strongarm as you already have speed on Pants and Boots or you can drop the pants for blackthorns given you get enough attack speed off jewelry and gain around 500-600 LOH from that.
@Ginu You only have 208 AR (+native) it seems (although you at least stacked some physical res)... Cheapest upgrades would be to replace that left ring and gloves w/ some AR. A ring w/ LOH/AR/CC/AIS would help out quite a bit. Although the LOH is a bit of a tall order, the rest is doable on a reasonable budget.
Edited by Jobewan#1365 on 12/6/2012 2:27 PM PST
@Jobewan you're at that stage where it's so difficult to figure out what the best upgrade is. It really is, the item that you can find the best deal on.

It could be an amulet with higher LoH, pants with sockets, mempo with cc, similar cc lacuni with ar and or int/vit, your source for another chantodos with APoC only higher average damage, trifecta gauntlets, similar left ring with higher IAS and/or some LoH, witching hour with higher AR.

Any of those would be good upgrades but they'd all cost you 200-500mill at the very least.
Edited by Ley#1310 on 12/6/2012 2:58 PM PST
@ley better hellfire ring?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]