Diablo® III

stats needed to do mp10 ubers for SNS

So wait... According to your requirements, I don't quality as a GG CM/WW capable of MP10?
Reply Quote
View profile
I think u need those stats but 175K dps. Way to grindy otherwise.

Sure a 10K dps CM *can* do mp10 just like a 10K dreadnought barb could but man like watching paint dry.
Reply Quote
@trihfh- I don't think you need anyone to tell you that 300k dps unbuffed at 2.5aps is GG :)

I don't see anything wrong with any of these in terms of an endgame build

350k+ ehp (500k ideally)/750 allres/50+ cc in the following flavors :

* 3.0+ aps /120-150k dps
* 2.74 aps /150k-220k dps
* 2.5 aps /250k+ dps
Reply Quote
Can I join?

Asia timezone.
Reply Quote
so.. you are doing this.. just to stop the ppl who comes the forum asking for a CM/WW wiz to do ubers with them free of charge.. but.. i have a question..

I don't have money.. and RNG is not my friend.. i have a nice gear to farm mp1-3 for exp+p00ploot.. but i cant play ubers.. so i dont have a hf ring yet.. i was thinking in collecting keys and making machines (i have 3 machines and 4 act3 keys and 2 act2 keys) to ask for help in here.. as i seen a lot of you guys help fellow wizars to accomplish that..

So my question is..

Are those fees also applies on fellow wizars? or are just mainly for any other class who come by asking for CM/WW wizards to do machines?..

I understand that a high dps/ehp wiz its HIGH priced.. so you have to pay waaaay more than any class to achieve those parameters.. (i know.. 'cause im a wizard too)..

thanks!.

EDIT: sorry about my english!.. not my native lenguage xD
Edited by OpeThO#1400 on 11/28/2012 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Darshu, thanks :) I simply wanted to point out that the proposed gear requirements might exclude some people who have chosen slightly different gearing paths. I think your proposed requirements are better than those of the OP.
Reply Quote
View profile
lol

seriously?
Edited by llllllllllll#1316 on 11/28/2012 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
oh look another epeen thread :P
Reply Quote
Oops. I'm on California time. High all day err day
Reply Quote
Those are some hefty requirements. But I feel like my needs are not being represented where do I sign!

Btw I think the going rate should be 10 million per uber run. Healing potions should be provided as well as any repair fees.
Reply Quote
View profile
@trihfh- I don't think you need anyone to tell you that 300k dps unbuffed at 2.5aps is GG :)

I don't see anything wrong with any of these in terms of an endgame build

350k+ ehp (500k ideally)/750 allres/50+ cc in the following flavors :

* 3.0+ aps /120-150k dps
* 2.74 aps /150k-220k dps
* 2.5 aps /250k+ dps

updated op with these stats, my only question is u folks running with lower armor and/or less atk spd, can u still run shocknado/sns ? its the reason y ive made an allowance for high mitigation cm wizards at the moment
Reply Quote
15 APoC : 30 ApoC - Check

100k dps : 185k dps - Check
2.73 atk spd : 2.79 atk spd - Check
50 cc : 50.5 cc - Check

4500 armor : 5150 armor - Check
900 loh : 970 loh - Check
750 all resist : 720 all resist - ??????

sorry sir, you are not eligible to join the club!
Reply Quote
View profile
15 APoC : 30 ApoC - Check

100k dps : 185k dps - Check
2.73 atk spd : 2.79 atk spd - Check
50 cc : 50.5 cc - Check

4500 armor : 5150 armor - Check
900 loh : 970 loh - Check
750 all resist : 720 all resist - ??????

sorry sir, you are not eligible to join the club!

Slacker. :P Seriously nice build Fatty. I like how you stacked all that CD and still make ias and good mitigation.
Reply Quote
[quote]

Slacker. :P Seriously nice build Fatty. I like how you stacked all that CD and still make ias and good mitigation.

Which is wrong, CM wiz should stack more crit chance, problem is, rings with similar stat to mine but have CC instead of CHD will cost me at least 4 times more expensive lol.

Anyway i'm trying to reach 200k dps without sacrificing any stats and still have 30 APoC, I'm starting to think its impossible... (without spending billions ofc)
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Fatamorgana
Anyway i'm trying to reach 200k dps without sacrificing any stats and still have 30 APoC, I'm starting to think its impossible... (without spending billions ofc)

Might want to check your profile.. I think you're there already....
Reply Quote
28APOC- check
126k -check
2.76 -check
58cc -check

3900 armor-T_T
1700 LOH-check
520 AR-T_T
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Aphraell

Might want to check your profile.. I think you're there already....

Lol i think the profile saved when im on Frenzy shrine or something, im sure i never logout with frenzy buff, always using it until the end of its duration, i'm on 177k unbuffed and 184k with scoundrel.
Reply Quote
I just use Kieble's EHP and DPS calculator and copy and paste :P
At least it takes out the 2nd guessing plus we all have a standard data planner as a standard platform.

http://www.unyieldingvalor.com/D3/calcTool.php?region=US&name=Peace&tag=1608&hero_name=4657584&hero_load=true

Defensive Stats
Armor 5295

Resist All 1016

EHP 672,098

Offensive Stats
Crit Chance 53.5%
Crit Damage 189%
IAS 73%
Attacks Per Second 2.854
DPS 113,427

Peace
Reply Quote
View profile
[quote]

Which is wrong, CM wiz should stack more crit chance, problem is, rings with similar stat to mine but have CC instead of CHD will cost me at least 4 times more expensive lol.

I dont agree man. I feel cc is overrated. I've tested with pinpoint dont even notice a difference. Also, like u say way expensive compared to stacking ias or CD. At some point the build just works fluidly.... IMO that's at 50% CC, 20 APOC and 2.73 after which you can start stacking CD for easiest method to high DPS.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/28/2012 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I feel cc is a big difference maker. I remember using my slotted storm crow for experience runs and. Basically being unable to run mp 10'without nun 6cc storm crow on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]