Diablo® III

[Guide] The Tempest Rush Compendium 1.0.8

So I haven't bought anything for my TR build yet except my helm for 1 mil.

I'm mostly just running with my normal gear except I replaced what I could with items that didn't have IAS in them. I can mostly maintain my spirit by using SW: Inner Storm, although using SSS, Blazing Wrath, and occasionally having to refresh SW (so I don't have to rebuild the triple stack) sometimes requires me to stop and get some spirit.

I've tried out the Act 3 MP0 run and I don't have any issue with surviving, even though I don't have a LS Skorn. However, I'm not 1-shotting everything. Would I do more damage by swapping to SW: Firestorm and trading MoC: Overawe for MoH: Circular Breathing?

Also, any suggestions on pushing my dps up so I can go to Act 1 MP1? Is it worth it to drop Hellfire Ring xp bonus for more crit chance by using Nat's (obviously put Nat's boots back on too)??

Guessing I should also buy a different SoJ? Feel kinda bad about doing that because a friend just recently gave me the one I have now, but it doesn't have a SW bonus on it and I'm not even using Deadly Reach.

Anywhere else that I can make relatively cheap dps upgrades?
Reply Quote
Add me Druin. I want to show you something that I think should be added in here.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
10/02/2013 03:31 PMPosted by WhiteWalker
Add me Druin. I want to show you something that I think should be added in here.

Okies!
Heya Druin, need your advice on a few things:

1 - Assuming max spirit on Inna's Radiance/SoJ, what is the highest attack speed you can get away with using the full end game build?

2 - Which SoJ is better for the end game build: TR crit or SW damage?

3 - What is the unbuffed DPS you'd recommend for each MP level? Currently i have 212k unbuffed with 1.17 APS. I like to be efficient, but i don't like actually testing efficiency so i would like your opinion.
Reply Quote
Hi Druin

I would humbly request a feature in the start of your guide, where you link your ther guides, with a supershort abstract about each. fx: "Check out my new Bells/EP guide, where I can farm 200 million xp/hr efficiently on MP 10."

It's not cause this guide is outdated (its hella fun) but to know other builds are currently more efficient is nice when buying gear. If you already wrote it, then dont mind me. I might have missed it.

Good day to you sir. Without you I wouldn't play diablo <3
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Hi Druin

I would humbly request a feature in the start of your guide, where you link your ther guides, with a supershort abstract about each. fx: "Check out my new Bells/EP guide, where I can farm 200 million xp/hr efficiently on MP 10."

It's not cause this guide is outdated (its hella fun) but to know other builds are currently more efficient is nice when buying gear. If you already wrote it, then dont mind me. I might have missed it.

Good day to you sir. Without you I wouldn't play diablo <3

Great idea! I will do that today!

Thanks!! :D

<3
So... what's a typical TR build like in beta right now? Need to stack LPSS to make it work? ;-D
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
11/21/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Davlok
So... what's a typical TR build like in beta right now? Need to stack LPSS to make it work? ;-D

Here is my thoughts on the matter:

It will probably require the "free TR" legendary then stack nothing but IAS and Crushing Blow.
TR hits 3x per 1 APS so at 3APS that is 9 attacks per second AoE!

If not that ... perhaps a max DPS MoC:Sub build could work but I am skeptical :D lack of synergy with most skills makes it a bit rough.

Momentum was basically built for this though! perma +15% dmg on a passive ftw.
On the market for a crit hit + crit damage Xeph amulet if anyone is selling one! Add me in game!!
Edited by Davlok#1847 on 1/7/2014 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just coming back from a long TR break.

Is the best XP route still Vault-->Oasis to ruins-->Skeletons in terminus?
Reply Quote
For exp im doing mostly FoM only runs (no stack). Avg is ~160m/h without crypt and dungeons.
EP+TR+Bell spec
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]