Diablo® III

Fiery Brimstone will cost 300k in 1.07

(Locked)

I can bet that Brimstone will cost 300k in coming new patch. Blizzard will add new crafting recipe and also for another use in PVP. I also can bet that there will be Buffing Recipe from Brimstone.

Since for 1 hour for 1 legendary crap, Fiery Brimstone will cost aroud 300k. That is my feeling about next patch, which comming in few week, i already happy for legary drop.
Edited by HieuCucBeo#6322 on 11/28/2012 10:57 PM PST
my money is on 50k.
It will drop rock bottom since every single one is stockpiling them, and after launch will be whole selling them in bulk
In EU server my friend already buy 1bil of this.
11/28/2012 11:47 PMPosted by HieuCucBeo
In EU server my friend already buy 1bil of this.

RETARD
Yes in 1.07 comes out someone will start listing Brimstones for 300K,...then someone for 299K,.. 296K,.. and so on, and so on, and so on untill,.....

They're back down to prices now.
Yes in 1.07 comes out someone will start listing Brimstones for 300K,...then someone for 299K,.. 296K,.. and so on, and so on, and so on untill,.....

They're back down to prices now.

At least 200k will be.
Patch 1.07 must put priority on crafting and maybe PVP, maybe some PVP item from brimstone, buffing recipe from brimstone.
Edited by HieuCucBeo#6322 on 11/29/2012 12:37 AM PST
If they make crafting a 'socket' on any gear by replace on of the random affix once, for like 50 brimestones. Price of gems also will be restored.

I guarantee for sure the price will skyrocket. So will be the prices of those useless junk legs. Calling them uniques at least won't feel so frustrating.
Edited by HachiKumo#6695 on 11/29/2012 12:51 AM PST
They'll probably just add a Brimstone cost to all lvl58+ plans, and allow them to roll ilvl63 stats.
Purchased some a couple of days ago. Got 1k brimstones. I'd be happy if the price will go up. I'll keep those brimstones until i get a good amount of money for them.
what people forget that there is no good item sink in this game. Which means after a while no matter what good item enters the game will never exit it. It's only natural that after the patch, no matter how much it will peak the price, it will go down to legedary item vendorprice.
But sure, do buy them now for 300k, already made 9M selling mine :D
what people forget that there is no good item sink in this game. Which means after a while no matter what good item enters the game will never exit it. It's only natural that after the patch, no matter how much it will peak the price, it will go down to legedary item vendorprice.

You will not sell your Brimstone because you will use it.

This.

When Blizzard finally says something about improving a particular aspect of the game, they go balls to the walls with it in this game, give them that credit and respect. When they say they're going to improve the desirability and functionality of an item like Brimstone, I'd put stock into that word.

Sure there might be a huge spike then a decline, but overtime it will just keep rising because people would want to use for themselves instead of sell.

Therefore my guess:

1 week before launch: 200k
2 days before launch: 400k
Launch: 100 to 300k (throughout the day)
2 days after launch: 400k
1 week after launch: 600k

After that it will stabilize but it will forever change the economy. These new recipes possibly and new uses of brimstone will FAR FAR exceed the limitations of brimstone today. You can't even compare today's prices to what they'll be, especially with the gold in the economy.

Blizzard only benefits from crafting being good. Stimulating the economy is good for their wallets and players wallets and is bad for current bots. With the amount of time it takes to craft things though I could see bots starting to move from grinding items to the crafting tables.... that will present a whole new issue to tackle.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/29/2012 2:22 AM PST
I also can bet that there will be Buffing Recipe from Brimstone.

What is a Buffing Recipe?

This.

When Blizzard finally says something about improving a particular aspect of the game, they go balls to the walls with it in this game, give them that credit and respect. When they say they're going to improve the desirability and functionality of an item like Brimstone, I'd put stock into that word.

Sure there might be a huge spike then a decline, but overtime it will just keep rising because people would want to use for themselves instead of sell.

Therefore my guess:

1 week before launch: 200k
2 days before launch: 400k
Launch: 100 to 300k (throughout the day)
2 days after launch: 400k
1 week after launch: 600k

After that it will stabilize but it will forever change the economy. These new recipes possibly and new uses of brimstone will FAR FAR exceed the limitations of brimstone today. You can't even compare today's prices to what they'll be, especially with the gold in the economy.

Blizzard only benefits from crafting being good. Stimulating the economy is good for their wallets and players wallets and is bad for current bots. With the amount of time it takes to craft things though I could see bots starting to move from grinding items to the crafting tables.... that will present a whole new issue to tackle.

is there a link to an official blizz announcement page that says will improve the use of BRIMSTONES? not crafting materials in general, but "brimstones"?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]