Diablo® III

76K SET GIVEAWAY - WINNER AGENTORANGE

I'd love this set to finally be able to do high mp's.
Reply Quote
Scapz I like what you have done here.

To spice up the pot I'll throw in a Radiant Star Emerald or Amethyst or Ruby for the winners Weapon or Helm.

Cheers-

Thanks for the awesome offer!

Since it was a budget build there was no sockets on the weapon, just natural 90+ crit on them. I think a ruby would compliment it nicely since it's not a high dps set and grinding mp1 faster will net them better returns.

Just tried out the set and it's mp10 farmable just not efficiently -_-
Reply Quote
Hey, I've been trying to get re-motivated into playing D3 again and getting this set for my monk would be a great incentive to start hitting it up again :D

No worries, if this isn't good enough, thought I'd try my luck is all :P
Reply Quote
Scapz I like what you have done here.

To spice up the pot I'll throw in a Radiant Star Emerald or Amethyst or Ruby for the winners Weapon or Helm.

Cheers-

... wow.

Awesomeness abounds in this thread!
Reply Quote
Cool deal scapz. I'll add you later and give you the Ruby so you can give the complete set to the eventual winner!

Happy Holidays Indeed
Reply Quote
Hard to really convince you that I really need this gear. But I will try. Until today, I had help from great person Blitz#. he gave me some gear to start, but of course he said I need to keep upgrading. still got a long way to go.

so I would say, I could use this gear. Or maybe just a few pieces of this gear set.

Anything would help.

Thank you
Reply Quote
I'd like to enter this lottery and donate my ticket to this guy:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7335593489

From what I can tell it's his first post on the forums. I think he deserves a warm welcome.
Reply Quote
Thanks for doing the giveaway!

I would like to have the set because I like D3, but I'm a noob at MP levels.......

And I like Cheese!
Reply Quote
2.5 more hours.
Reply Quote
Yay! can't wait!
Thanks scrapz and Captaincarl!
Good luck everyone! = )
and bump!
Reply Quote
We need more people who look out for the new players like yourself. I need a lucky break :( 300 hours and nothing. Worth a try! Oooosh

Oh and do we need a story? Hmm lets see. I'm in the UK Army as an apache technician (that bits true) and I need this gear to stop me from my addiction of kitten strangling (that bit isnt true...) :D
Edited by Bean#2648 on 12/6/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would love it as a gift for my hard studying for finals lol
Reply Quote
ZOMG!!! one more hourrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
scrapz meet me in game. Just added you.
Reply Quote
I'm at work currently. I get off at 6:00
Reply Quote
K no worries. See you on later.
Reply Quote
My room mate just saved enough money for a gaming PC and Diablo 3, but I can't afford to give him any monk gear to keep playing his monk. :(

This set would go to him so we can do some mp3 runs together :D
Edited by Medio#1992 on 12/6/2012 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I really love the game just don't have a lot of time. Would like to be able to do something higher then mp0. :(
Reply Quote
closing in 5 mins, winner will be drawn before I leave work
Reply Quote
CLOSED AND DRAWING.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]