Thanks for the previousfeedback/suggeestion from fellow wizards.
After my 2 weeks holiday break, I am back to continue playing my wizard (trying to play CM/WW)
I am still relatively new to CM/WW wizard and would need some advice on further progression for this wizard.
Need advice about stat and gear.
Currently I swap gear for the following purpose
Key Farming/Paragon Level (MP4)
Existing gear in profile works ok (using hellfire ring)
Change SA/SA to EA/Primatic, Magic Weapon/Electrify to Slow Time/Strech Time
Change Hellfire ring to Litany (152 INT, 65 AR, AIS 8%, CC4.5%)
Change to AR Glove
Change Mempo Gem to %Life
I need advice to progress further
1) Be able to farm efficiently at higher MP (eg MP7), seldom die on MP4 but die a bit more on MP7 unless I change to uber gear/skill.
Then I would not be using Hellfire ring for the additional 35% exp.
2) I would like to be able to uber 10 with SA instead of EA, wish to contribute abit more dps.
Currently seldom die on uber10, unless my silly mistake.
Items that I considering to upgrade (when fund permits)
- Mempo (upg with CC but with similar INT, it's out of my budget)
- Lacuni (upg with AR)
- Force (my very 1st force, upg to avg dmg of 200+)
- Lastly, Nat boot (upg with INT/VIT)
I don't think I will be able to hunt any of the above items, so I probably got to wait.
Is my gear ok?
Is my skill selection ok?
With the existing gear, how do I maximize survivability and dps?
If anyone don't mind my stat and need a CM/WW wiz for uber10 runs, please do add me, Precious#6973.
It can get bored with so much grinding for key and paragon level.
Thanks for reading and appreciate all the advice/suggestion/help that I can get from fellow wizards in this forum.