Diablo® III

ISO CM/Freeze wizards mp10 ubers capable

hi looking for wizards to join my team!

what we do:

-ubers runs mp10: we down the 3 portals in less than 15 mins with a carry (guy doing nothing, but giving us 3 machines)

- key runs in less than 8 min!

who we are:

-a couple barbs with 200-250k unbuffed dps
-a couple of monks with 150-200k unbuffed dps
- a couple of fellow wizards with 100k-150k unbufffed dps ontheir freeze gear

minimum requirement:
-paragon level 40 (really nothing to it.. it's just that it kinda guarantee that you have played enough hours with a .. wizard :P and that you are dedicated to the game)
-perm freeze everything ( monsters can move, but not too much, gear check on zk/siege = zk should not be able to pop a bubble, otherwise, you're too slow or dont have enough crit)
- minimum dps: 100k
- no glass canon please!

add me:

image#1974 for teh funz!!!
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
View profile
this might help
pick a guy any guy
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199402584
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
this might help
pick a guy any guy
us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199402584

That, we have alot of wizards whose profile gear may not reflect everything they have available.
Reply Quote
my gear is not that good but , 46.5% CC @ 3.01+ ias ,51%CC @ 2.74+ ias , 120k+ dps unbuff , 700 AR , 4200+ Armor , a bit low on EHP ......
Reply Quote
I'm always down for more ubers. Hit me up.
Reply Quote
added you.
Reply Quote
I know this seems really forward but is there any gold incentive to join you guys?

170k dps
5000 armor 820 all resist 40k hp 2.74 aps 55.5 cc
running sns and fully capable of mp 10 ubers running sns.
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 12/5/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Only thing I will say is the paragon requirement is absolutely dumb and your dps requirement is dumber. I am paragon 18 and can do ubers with my eyes closed. Just because you are paragon 40 and having 100k dps does not mean you are qualified for ubers at mp10.

You can be paragon 50 and have 150k dps but if you dont have the hp/armor/AR to not get insta killed by magda or cant take standing in a arcane beam then your not qualified for mp10 ubers.

Your requirements have nothing to do with what is really required for a cm/ww to perma freeze and live on mp10.
Edited by Azodeus#1244 on 12/5/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Only thing I will say is the paragon requirement is absolutely dumb and your dps requirement is dumber. I am paragon 18 and can do ubers with my eyes closed. Just because you are paragon 40 and having 100k dps does not mean you are qualified for ubers at mp10.

You can be paragon 50 and have 150k dps but if you dont have the hp/armor/AR to not get insta killed by magda or cant take standing in a arcane beam then your not qualified for mp10 ubers.

Your requirements have nothing to do with what is really required for a cm/ww to perma freeze and live on mp10.

:-)
Reply Quote
View profile

thats why i created the union, other classes for the most part dont know what it takes to be a cm/ww capable of mp10
Reply Quote
I am rdy

yah what steel posted.

Many cm/ww wiz down for mp10 ubers

add me
diesel323#1300
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
i need added to union! :)
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 12/5/2012 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Did some runs with the dude, fast and clean. But I was tanking, so that was pretty much a given.
Edited by BDF#1838 on 12/6/2012 4:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 04:33 AMPosted by BDF
Did some runs with the dude, fast and clean. But I was tanking, so that was pretty much a given.

No such thing as tanking in this game.
Reply Quote
Let me rephrase,

Did some runs with the dude, fast and clean. But I was fulfilling a role which ensured that other in the group took the least amount of damage possible though my action, so that was pretty much a given.
Reply Quote
Image is in my regular group that I do ubers with. Solid guy, clean runs good dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]