Diablo® III

Archon or CM/WW

Who are some popular Streamers for Archon runs for Paragon Leveling and the best way to make cash?

All I seem to find is Barbs everywhere.
Reply Quote
Do we have any?
Reply Quote
Gee, I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work. I think I'll just go play my archon with one button for awhile.
Edited by Shelendil#1520 on 12/5/2012 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Shelendil
Gee, I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work. I think I'll just go play my archon with one button for awhile.

Just one button? I couldn't stand running around punching guys in archon form.

Or do you mean you stand in place to beam? (Not sure how that would work for keeping perma-archon)
Reply Quote
Too much analysis thrown at a joke...

There used to be some archon streamers back in the day when clearing Act 3 was a feat in itself, but I haven't heard of any recently. Most likely they all made barbs, right?
Reply Quote
Well I like CM too, just more pain on my left hand from the constant 123 mashing.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Nefarius
Who are some popular Streamers for Archon runs for Paragon Leveling and the best way to make cash?

Paragon leveling is tedious. I don't think I would watch someone else running Alkaizer when I can watch myself go through the motions and gain a sliver of xp.
Reply Quote
So Alkaizer is the best run no matter the character/Spec?
Reply Quote
View profile
yup spec/build/class it dont matter alkaizer has the best mob density for xp
Reply Quote
what about for Legend drops, and MP lvl for best xp/item ratio?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Nefarius

I'm sorry, I'm not a good person to ask because my paragon level probably skews my results. I just run Alkaizer for paragon only, and what I find is incidental or accidental. :) I use mp 1-3, often switching mps every few runs, and I haven't noticed a difference. I suspect I would run 4 if I were farming loot.

Quite a lot of players say running act 3 on mp0 is just the bees' knees.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/05/2012 01:25 PMPosted by jenpeezey

I'm sorry, I'm not a good person to ask because my paragon level probably skews my results. I just run Alkaizer for paragon only, and what I find is incidental or accidental. :) I use mp 1-3, often switching mps every few runs, and I haven't noticed a difference. I suspect I would run 4 if I were farming loot.

Quite a lot of players say running act 3 on mp0 is just the bees' knees.

LOL at bees knees
Reply Quote
Lol at Bees Knees indeed!

Well Mr. 95 Paragon, I would love some insight to get to where you are. Mind if I add you to get Some Wizardly Mentoring?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Nefarius
Well Mr. 95 Paragon, I would love some insight to get to where you are. Mind if I add you to get Some Wizardly Mentoring?

I have no insight! I run Alkaizer until blue in the face and eyes glazed over. Except last night Dark Knight Rises came out on cable, so I watched that instead.

Add me if you want, but I am not a Mr. LOL! Note name on side is Jen.
Reply Quote
I forgot Blizzard games have girls playing!

Sorry Ms. Jen! Or Mrs. Jen!

Pun intended.
Reply Quote
dont have a clue bout popular streamers but i uploaded some archon videos on utube.
Teleport Archon + Scramble MP4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlb3bCkAuyU
Teleport Archon Scramble MP4 6mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-gklG2-rV4
Teleport Archon + Scramble MP5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEH-XmAp9xM
Improved Archon MP6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0XDzPw0b2M
Reply Quote
i just run alkaizer for paragon+ farming, i did that till i reached 100. most likely mp0~3 with archon+scramble . i found some promising loots along the way
Reply Quote
Archon for fast farming and solo play.

CM/WW build for team play and uber fights. but slow farming, u must equip urself with teleport - Wormhole to move fast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]