Diablo® III

Woah... Sh*% Just got expensive up in here

Ok, I think i'm to the point where every upgrade is going to cost 20m+ per item. Correct me if I'm wrong. Currently I'm at 2.75 APS unbuffed, 400 AR unbuffed, 800 LoH, paltry 70K dps unbuffed.

This leaves me with these next upgrades (as I see it):

Increase AR to 500+:
- new glove with AR
- maybe one IAS piece with added AR (lacuni prolly cheapest)

Increase CC and/or CD for DPS:
- Add Nats set ring+boots
- lacuni with CC
- Better glove/ammy/storm crow

Increase APS to 3.0:
- New chants wand (1.77 aps) and force
- MAYBE mempo but would have to move 400 LoH to ammy

Just looking for the next best move since its gonna cost a mint. Thanks.
Reply Quote
i think you should focus on your AR/armor/cc first. your aps is good for now
Reply Quote
View profile
u most def need to fix ur armor/ar/and cc before messing with as

also u might wanna find a way to move vit from bracers and gloves to somewhere else, as those are expensive places to get vit from plus all the other stats ull end up needing in those spots
also u dont need to have the apoc from ur oculus i think
a chants force without apoc and life% or vit roll should cost ya about 20mil but would be well worth it b/c of the chants bonuses
since ur already at 2.73 does u might wanna consider a bt chest armor for now just to get ur hp up thx to the fact it can roll 170vit and then the 100 vit bonus also bt armor has all resist by default
Reply Quote
View profile
Bro you can get a 250 DAM oculous for 5 m on a snipe thats huge dps 4u.

TBH things u need, what i call -1 -2 tier items, and stuff I wear, got way way way cheaper moving along since patch 1.0.5. It's only top shelf stuff retaining value.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/5/2012 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bro you can get a 250 DAM oculous for 5 m on a snipe thats huge dps 4u.

TBH things u need, what i call -1 -2 tier items, and stuff I wear, got way way way cheaper moving along since patch 1.0.5. It's only top shelf stuff retaining value.

how much were your gears in 1.04, aim?
Reply Quote
View profile
A lot cuz i was prepared for storm chaser nerf b4 it hit so I could use WW without interruption to my game. But everything crashed. Like my stormcrow was 85m now worth like 15-20 prly.
Reply Quote
Awesome advice guys. I will crunch the numbers on the chants+BT chest. I do get nervous letting go of 30 APoC, so I'm also going to check out cheap oculus deals as well.

I have to say, I started out monk and I read the barb forums for my farming partner, wizards offer the BEST advice of every group I've seen. Not to mention the depth of knowledge when it comes to CM wizardry.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Ur welcome! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]