Diablo® III

Seriously.....

How is everyone of you here earning all the gold you have? I see people buying stuff at >100m all the way to billions. Things hardly sell in the AH nowadays, except for 'very good to godly' items. I farm for weeks and probably can earn only 10-20m provided I am lucky to find something sellable.

Are you guys really that lucky to be able to find godly items for sale each time? Whenever I see comments like 'I am reaching 2b' I am like is this really doable now that AH is flooded with avg to good items. You need to be extremely lucky to get something that sells more than 100m these days....if everyone is using credit card then I am speechless....well at least I know Aimless's not.

Need tips as I find it extremely hard to build up gold. 1 month and I only got it up from 30m to 100m....I play 2-3 hours a day fyi.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
I sold a few godly items and all of a sudden I could buy whatever I wanted
Reply Quote
Yeah, I remember the GG echoing fury......RNG's not my friend when it comes to this.
Reply Quote
More mf
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 has been good to me. Netted me a 2bill wiz and a couple hundred usd. You're not as unlucky as aimless. Trust me on this one. :-)
Reply Quote
I do 420+ mf.....i have no complaints about legendary drop rates for me but they suck as crap...and I don't pick up anything lower than i62.....but still 99.99% of the time they are vendor quality....best item in terms of gold value that dropped for me was an IK boots, 109m. 99% of the legendaries ended up as brimstone......
Reply Quote
paragon farm mp1 first.
Reply Quote
Farm with archon spec and your drops will improve. Most of my legendaries came from trash mobs, you are missing out on a lot of drops if you are not killing them. Oh and most of my legendary drops are brimstones too, but you will find something good if you can get them to drop often.
Reply Quote
Just farm for paragon levels and drops will come. Just be above 400% mf.
Reply Quote
Playing Auction House 3 instead of Diablo 3, that's how.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:57 PMPosted by novice
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:57 PMPosted by novice

This too. People don't know the value of what they have. Just look for slotted one hand weapons with 1 day and 12 hours left. You'll be shocked.
Reply Quote
i've got to agree with the poster and (even though I appreciate the Auction house 3 joke) I just dont have time to play AH3.

I get about 10 hours a week, play mp2 with my wiz, mp5 with my barb, earn about 100k an hour farming, but that's nowhere near getting towards some of the cash needed to get the high end stuff.

Tough for the casual player
Reply Quote
all about luck, last week i earned few hundred million, this week, all vendor stuffs or brim stones..
Reply Quote
Things hardly sell in the AH nowadays, except for 'very good to godly' items

I do not get godly items like that. Far from it. Most of the time the items are brimstone-worthy, so I put only decent ones up for sale, and if they don't sell, I undercut myself -- see my pic below.

http://i.imgur.com/sg5HV.jpg
Reply Quote
Think of it in terms of scratch off lottery tickets..
Reply Quote
2 billion won't get you that wand. I offered the seller 2.5 billion, and as far as I know, it got sold at a price much higher than that, just like I expected.

I don't know about others, but to me, it's more than just a heroscore decor. I use my dmg 1h most of the time(have LS weapon on swap) for both regular farming and ubers runs.

As about pvp, there really isn't much information about it. It's hard to say that wand will be good or bad in arena. One thing vicky can do tho, is equip that crazy dmg wand and get Loh from other slots. LS is not the only source of mitigation, and I suspect Loh will probably outperform LS in pvp(I don't think bliz will allow crazy dmg in arena and let players just oneshot each other for fun).
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:30 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Things hardly sell in the AH nowadays, except for 'very good to godly' items

I do not get godly items like that. Far from it. Most of the time the items are brimstone-worthy, so I put only decent ones up for sale, and if they don't sell, I undercut myself -- see my pic below.

http://i.imgur.com/sg5HV.jpg

lol

12/05/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Ganymede
Think of it in terms of scratch off lottery tickets..

yer u can still make heaps of money off ah if u get great leg drops, e.g.
6% cc mempo/lacuni, 1300dps manticore with 2 os, ~270+/140+vit vw, 180+/150+/70+ar zuni boots, etc etc :)
Reply Quote
It's really about putting in the time until something drops that allows you to buy better gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]