Diablo® III

Looking for high geared cm wiz

To be part of our uber 10 team. Add me up ThePwet#6321
Reply Quote
View profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199402584?page=1

theres even a list of mp 10 capable guys on there, btw u might not find too many joiners as its annoying to be on a run with ppl wearing strongarm bracers or windforces, knockback is pretty damn annoyin
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info bud. Dont worry. Been through countless of uber runs and didnt receive a single negative comment about my WF. It depends on the user =)
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 12/5/2012 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Complaints or no complaints, if enemies get knocked out of our stationary twisters our effectiveness and stunning , doing damage, and survivability goes away.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 03:02 PMPosted by BDF
Complaints or no complaints, if enemies get knocked out of our stationary twisters our effectiveness and stunning , doing damage, and survivability goes away.

For normal runs I might agree with that.

But we do uber 10 carry service. And before every start of the run I already have the elites low on hp. Just a few hits and off we go for uber. Which KB is no longer an issue when we get there.
Reply Quote
Bumping for more wiz allies =)
Reply Quote
I hate strongarm bracer,windforce,monk bells, BASH, and any other knockback.

yup HATE!
Reply Quote
Ya, got to agree with fellow wizards.

The whole killing process will be longer once the mobs are 'moved' out of the range of the twister, shards, EB.

In contrast, if mobs are pulled into the 'kill zone', it would be best :)

BTW: Will frozen mob 'moved' when hit by EF with fear stat?

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]