Diablo® III

Aus/NZ Uber Farming Group

Cool game last night everybody. First time I've done back to back sets of three uber runs. Pity the rings sucked.....

What party buff was Wiess running? Never seen it before, but what ever it was, my barb was swinging @ 204k dps full frenzy and 435k dps with WotB/insanity! I liked it!
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Cayzer
I think FOT SoJ is better :P

Don't think i could have afforded a FOT SoJ with 30% damage to elites and 6% cold damage though.

Plus sweeping wind one can be utilized for tempest rush and Ubers - hence why i went that way.

It's good though because it means I can loan my unity out when grouping with other monks for ubers.

I tried SW SOJ...just did not feel as effective (felt like that was not much difference in dmg) so I ended up flipping it as I got it for quite cheap anyway.

After, I told myself I would not buy another SOJ...but one of my friends found a FOT SoJ and I gave me a good deal :)...feel a lot happier with the FoT and also has near max spirit regen..maybe u can try mine out one day when we play in group.
Reply Quote
Cool game last night everybody. First time I've done back to back sets of three uber runs. Pity the rings sucked.....

What party buff was Wiess running? Never seen it before, but what ever it was, my barb was swinging @ 204k dps full frenzy and 435k dps with WotB/insanity! I liked it!

Wiess most likely was using Mantra of Conviction - Overawe.
Reply Quote
What we need is more wiz that can do:
- 2.73 aps (don't need to go higher as latency make it useless for us ANZ).
- 50+ CC
- 200ms or less latency
- 700+ LOH
- ehp high enough to take on arcanes, flies and SK's walks.

With that stats, the wizard can hold both ubers in place. That way, everyone else can go full dps without worry so much about defense. And I think most of the people on the list will then be able to do up to MP10.

For me, the only fight that might cause the team problem is Magda and SK. I can keep both of them together most of the time. But sometime, she does get away, so I have to chase her and hope for the SK to tele in for me to lock both of them down again. As long as I don't stand on top of the arcane ball, I can take all the hits from Magda and SK walks. The other 2 realms are easy as I lock them down in 1 place for the whole fight for 95% of the time.

Hit me up if you want to try out MP10. We might be pushing the enrage timer if we all low on dps but it will fun :).
Reply Quote
Hi there, funny I was just posting a thread to see if there is a group out there that could help me out! Please have a look at my profile and let me know if I can run! I have 2 terror keys and 1 destruction, witch doctor. Don't mind running big bad voodoo to help out!

Let me know, thanks!
Reply Quote

Don't think i could have afforded a FOT SoJ with 30% damage to elites and 6% cold damage though.

Plus sweeping wind one can be utilized for tempest rush and Ubers - hence why i went that way.

It's good though because it means I can loan my unity out when grouping with other monks for ubers.

I tried SW SOJ...just did not feel as effective (felt like that was not much difference in dmg) so I ended up flipping it as I got it for quite cheap anyway.

After, I told myself I would not buy another SOJ...but one of my friends found a FOT SoJ and I gave me a good deal :)...feel a lot happier with the FoT and also has near max spirit regen..maybe u can try mine out one day when we play in group.

Sounds like an idea - although i don't reaaaaally want to have to buy another SoJ haha.

I imagine wiess was using mantra of conviction with the attack speed bonus though (simply because he mentioned paper DPS)

@ The WD - isn't he HC? I don't know if any of these guys are farming HC ubers - I know i'm not, my internet wouldn't let me haha.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 12/13/2012 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah Hardcore, sorry, thought it be best to post in the Aus discussion for the time difference and so on.

If there are any of your players on Hardcore please let me know or if you could direct me to a group that would be awesome!

Thanks
Edited by ReaVer#6327 on 12/13/2012 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
GL finding HC friends!

I wish I could commit to it, i get too many DC and lag deaths in SC though to even bother.
Reply Quote
Lolz, seems like I'm just gonna have to keep farming and start up a Hardcore service then
Reply Quote

Sounds like an idea - although i don't reaaaaally want to have to buy another SoJ haha.

We can do a temporary swap for one round and you can see which one you find more effective ^^
Reply Quote
Yo,

Put be me down, am about a 138k unbuffed WW barb.

Am on most nights, all welcome to farm, usually farm from MP5-8 for rings. MP2 or MP3 for AH goodies.

Cheers
CC123
Reply Quote
can do mp 10 but cant carry tomuch prefer mp8

monk 187kdps unbuff

have a cm buddy 120k dps 2,85aps
Edited by xXRUMBLERXx#1591 on 12/14/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Weegee
If you want, you can add me on the list.

12/13/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Devangel
Newbie in d3, 120k ww bar

12/14/2012 06:22 AMPosted by CC123
Put be me down, am about a 138k unbuffed WW barb.

12/14/2012 12:53 PMPosted by xXRUMBLERXx
can do mp 10 but cant carry tomuch prefer mp8

Added you all on the list.

@Devangel: I've thrown you on the MP6 list for now, but you seem geared enough to do MP8. Add us and we'll see how you go :)
Reply Quote

I think we had two Monks that game?

I usually run MoC: Overawe and Guiding Light (+16% paper DPS) as a passive. Though you need to be around me when I cast my heal :P

If there were two Monks, I would have switched to MoR: Transgression (reflect damage Mantra) which boosts attack speed by 8%.
Reply Quote
For me, the only fight that might cause the team problem is Magda and SK. I can keep both of them together most of the time. But sometime, she does get away, so I have to chase her and hope for the SK to tele in for me to lock both of them down again.

I don't have a problem taking a few hits on MP10, so long as I stay away from arcanes :P Count me in NiteHawk. My biggest problem is Kulle's bubbles.

I think we had two Monks that game?

I like running with 2 monks, makes the run more challenging compared to having Uber lockdown wiz. We did 2 monks and 2 barbs last night, which was fun. Happy to do more runs with you monks out there.

Have added everyone on the thread since I last popped in. See you guys in game.
Reply Quote
Hi all, 140k ish Monk, MP 8. Thanks.

@WNxNiteHawk: Just curious what sort of budget do you need to achieve that?
Reply Quote
hey guys, im looking for some people to farm ubers have a 130kish monk but trying to gear a cm wiz for ubers
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 01:55 AMPosted by DayOldHate
Hi all, 140k ish Monk, MP 8. Thanks.

12/15/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Calthadius
hey guys, im looking for some people to farm ubers

Added you guys.
Reply Quote
Hi there - Just looking for some new d3 friends since just about everyone I know has quit the game. My monk does about 110dps - usually farms in MP2. Have only soloed ubers at MP4.
Reply Quote
Hi all, please add me for uber runs up to MP8, WD that can tank or hurt depending on what gear I wear.

On during the day and at night just msg me and I will join uber or key farming runs. Have own machines to contribute as well.

add me blindfury#6193
Edited by BlindFury#6193 on 12/15/2012 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]