Diablo® III

Criticising Diablo 3

01/03/2013 03:49 AMPosted by darkthrone

Makes me wonder why you post on the forums.

Nice post, OP.

Well I did post here to chat with people who ENJOY d3, but when I logged on everyone was complaining as if the game was broken. Now i'm here to defend blizz. Game rules.

Because the game IS broken.
Reply Quote
Anyways: Azmodan Siege Mode

I would love something like this, in fact I did come up with a similar idea in which you defend a location/city against the demonic armies for as long as possible. Your idea is more interesting in having both the defensive and aggressive parts to the game mode thus increasing the whole tactical aspect as well.

My suggestion for this was to also include some kind of ranking system and ladder that everyone's clamoring for like a Siege Rating just for thsoe wanting brag about being able to delegate or get a high ranking in the siege mode., apart from that also a teamwork kind of thing to encourage more co-op, and for those aren't interested in PvP, and also those looking for a challenge + rewards as well for completing it, with the request of having a dps and paragon level detection as such the higher and more time invested from players and higher power that is calculated from their character they're using the challenge/game mode of this would increase significantly based on the group of players participating.
Kill multiple problems with 1 feature & differentiating content, that includes mostly a recycled map of Act3, without the traversal of running through the whole act just to get to Azmodan, more like Act3 played simultaneously without having to go across the bridge but just get to the end of the battlefield outside the keep instead, and maybe even include different maps of the other sides of the keep/castle with a bit of NPCs and soldiers helping. Can't be that hard to place in if you have followers/Tyrael or random soldiers you find on the field to help you already. Most of these things can be recycled already. Just need to be placed around.

Seriously think about it for implementation it's not far-fetched you don't have to recreate EVERYTHING from the bottom up, it's more so just a different game mode being made in the Public Games section, mob groups being spawned & directed towards the defend objective and bosses all over the place
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 1/4/2013 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Once again i'm going to throw out my opinion
that this game was created just to sell expansions.
Sure, LoD is what made D2 what it was because
that original game if you try to go back and play it
now is bad...real bad and dull. You will miss every
single item you can't have any more.

I also read somewhere that D3 is scheduled to have
2 expansions so...this thing could take until 2015+ to get good.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 12:13 AMPosted by KradisZ
gtfo
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
My tiny little brain is swelling!
Reply Quote
Enjoyed the read. Wish I had less of an addiction to find good loot but hopefully some other game grabs me. Been looking into Path of Exile.
Reply Quote
Sure, LoD is what made D2 what it was because
that original game if you try to go back and play it
now is bad...real bad and dull. You will miss every
single item you can't have any more.

That may be for you, but I actually played D2 after quitting D3 just for comparison's sake, was still immediately taken in by D2 more than D3, especially when you're able to uh.. well sort of mod d2 to have 1920x1080 resolution which makes it look a bit more smooth/antialiased due to resolution compressing or having more pixels to draw/render on. ( I play D2 windowed not full screen).
D2 not D2 LOD. I have collector's edition so I was like meh I might as well install D2 now and see what I likd before again just as a reminder and why I feel D3 isn't really that great with SOME of the few things that I'm dissatisfied with on the first post. To list them ALL I may as well just hold that on to a design document and start planning my own ARPG -_-'. the great memories I had of LOD was just killing baal a giant floating head that disgusted me lol.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 1/4/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did not read OP because I truly couldn't care less what he/she has to say.

Listen... People are tearing this game apart because they are so board with it already. Their board waiting for announcements, updates, patches, bug fixes, ect.. ect.

When you tell your entire player base you will be updating them regarding PvP in the next few days and still haven't made that post after well over a week - you're 100% asking for it. They have been doing this since launch. People are content with bashing you and your staff over the mismanagement of D3.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Shadovex
I did not read OP because I truly couldn't care less what he/she has to say.

Then if you're here to not criticize Diablo 3 or argue against/in favor of any thing I posted and to just make a qualm about people's feelings to do with a board...(plank of wood) you should've started your own thread.

An exceptional reason to give Blizzard not to give an F with 0 explanation, whereas I've attempted to on multiple occasions over months with threads lik these, just got tired of making them so often and not knowing whether or not they're being read or ignored at all by their CMs who may or may not relay this to the devs. But as I stated in the first paragraph sourcing Vaeflare since they check these forums daily as they claim in hopes that they might read it and say something or say they don't agree.

Also I laughed pretty damn hard because you care so much about your grammar and punctuation but... well others get it. I hope lol.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 1/4/2013 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 03:49 AMPosted by darkthrone

Makes me wonder why you post on the forums.

Nice post, OP.

Well I did post here to chat with people who ENJOY d3, but when I logged on everyone was complaining as if the game was broken. Now i'm here to defend blizz. Game rules.

Why did you even post in this thread? You obviously are just another Blizzard nut hugging fanboy. I got an idea, why don't you take your brown nose and crawl a little deeper up Blizzards bum hole.

I feel the OP, not only hit a lot of D3 issues head on, he as a player has every right to come on the forums and post his opinions and topics within game he would like to see addressed.

And just because you don't agree with him, you feel your job in life is to come to his topics and trash talk just shows your a hopelss fanboy that would eat a turd on a stick if Blizzard told you it was cotton candy.

GFY
Reply Quote
I wanted to say a couple of things:
01/04/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Shadovex
Their board waiting for announcements

That is just incredible. I don't read aloud to myself, but I had to in order to make sense of this.

OP I think you have some solid feedback in there somewhere, but everything is so defensive. Don't let the haters get you before you even make your point. And no, I didn't read all of your article, because it was arguing with me even though I'm just sitting at my desk.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 03:01 PMPosted by papadanko
OP I think you have some solid feedback in there somewhere, but everything is so defensive. Don't let the haters get you before you even make your point. And no, I didn't read all of your article, because it was arguing with me even though I'm just sitting at my desk.

Ha, fair enough. I don't know if I was being defensive or not I simply said some of the things of what I didn't like about the recent "improvements", provided an example(s), explained why I thought so, and hope for the best.

and I do mean for the Best <- I do not mean that lightly. If this isn't the best(Blizzard making quality titles, e.g. I thought SC2 was quality title, due to story & intrigue on ways the story developed and its content) on the market any more I am taking my money, thoughts, feedback, criticism, experiences and hope elsewhere and investing heavily on it without hesitation and hope that competitor becomes the best.

Implementing or changing the game to be even relatively similar or close or different from what I've suggested may take time sure, but if it's taking THIS much time just to implement PvP on a pre-existing system(yes it's pre-existing we've all seen videos of it during their trailers and hype and advertising prior to Diablo3's release) then... well that speaks for itself. And if this change won't occur within a year or anything, by then I'll truly have lost faith & anger & passion @ this game and its developer.

There are other developers out there struggling to make a mark and I'll help them do that instead by playing and sharing the fun experience, if it is a fun experience, and spend money on their game, else I'll leave them alone leave my feedback and go play something else. Blizzard on the other hand they have tons of money and aren't struggling(I think) and I would do the complete opposite and tell them to avoid D3 and have viral social discussions to further remove players from this game so they don't create another one and further diminish their own slate.

My faith for the game isn't just fanboyism, it's also anger & passion & trolling at its concepts all because of one fact, I want it to be better so I have another game to play. If they want to troll me and say "haha we're not going to improve it at all forget it just make more repeated systems and tediums" then fine, good riddance.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 1/4/2013 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 10:17 PMPosted by TheCursed

oh thanks, im constantly adding more to that huge wall on page1.

No problem. I feel that there are still arguments that can be made for as well as against you. Would be a waste if people just spend time arguing about silly things in other threads.

I would hope its not just for, need some that's against that's the whole deal of discussion.
Reply Quote

No problem. I feel that there are still arguments that can be made for as well as against you. Would be a waste if people just spend time arguing about silly things in other threads.

I would hope its not just for, need some that's against that's the whole deal of discussion.

I'll stay neutral (silent) for now, as i'm a bit busy with my work as well. Maybe i'll argue against you if this thread is still alive next week ;)

PS. It does rile me up that CM's are more 'quiet' now and fixated self praise and polls.
Reply Quote
What a damned fine read that was! Love the imagination & passion you have, KradisZ. I can't see any downside with adding some alternative choices to this empty slate.

Thumb up :)
Reply Quote
holy crap that was the longest forum post ive ever seen. gj op i didnt read a word you wrote but i agree with everything u said and think you are very talented and i want to be your agent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]