I would hope its not just for, need some that's against that's the whole deal of discussion.
I'll stay neutral (silent) for now, as i'm a bit busy with my work as well. Maybe i'll argue against you if this thread is still alive next week ;)
PS. It does rile me up that CM's are more 'quiet' now and fixated self praise and polls.
01/05/2013 03:25 AMPosted by KwyjiboVery nice post but Blizzard is happy with their dumbed down game and won't implement any of those ideas.
Diablo 3 has...
* Less shrines
* Less items(grays whites never useful ever, blues not considered these days, rare... rarely, mostly legendary)
* Less/No item enchantments (Goodbye mystic and goldsink)
* Smaller maps
* Less randomized maps (fixed storyline, at least d2's path to story is different even though the cathedrals and such were fixed but the ways leading there aren't)
* Less classes (the series left off with 7 at the end of d2)
* Less interesting quest rewards(gold + exp... not to mention Nerf on azmodan kill quest because ppl used it to power lvl to 60 early)
* NO LADDER
* NO PVP(not yet for over 8 months... most games that are RPG come with PvP at start.)
* Less gems
* No runes (as in the slottable kind)
* No jewels
* No charms
* God awful crafting (it's like as bad as loot drops but nothing special)
* No gambler (good bye gold sink)
* No cross travel between acts (tedium)
* No commas on GOLD auction house, no excuse about different currencies here, it's in your inventory gold your AH listings and trades but not in your input box. (poor excuse).
lol Why would I read a wall of text to find out why a guy is quitting. I scrolled back up saw "NO LADDER" stopped there. We beat this horse to death many times. if he can't grasp why there is not a ladder then he has nothing to say that matters. Really He has the time to post a wall of text but not to take to understand why Blizzard made this change. Anybody can read the forums and repost what they see.
01/06/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Phishlol did you really write all that?
Would also like to point out everyone saying D2 took years to get better and was a result of its expansion, well to refute you it took exactly 1 year and a month more to make D2 LOD's release and expansion of D2 at which point a plethora of content & updates on the D2's content was applied.
I frankly don't even understand how can people even try to use the "it's not an expansion" argument to justify D3's lack of depth.
01/07/2013 03:42 PMPosted by CrocodiliusI frankly don't even understand how can people even try to use the "it's not an expansion" argument to justify D3's lack of depth.
It makes me wonder how actually bad the original D3 was
and why THAT team got fired.
Obviously this team made alot of money and secured themselves,
at least until the end of this particular project at which point
expect Mike Morhaime to say "we've decided for Diablo4
to go in a different direction".
The actual original D3 was to be an MMO FYI.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.