Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

I'd like to join too!
Reply Quote
We would ofcourse ask Narull if he was willing to make a channel on his ventrillo server, but there will be ingame chat channells only available to members when the controls come in from Blizzard, based on what ive seen in the HotS Beta ive been playing.
So, yeah, when Blizzard roll this tuff out, we will have a ton more options.

Although what i need for now is 8 people from each state, territory or island to give me a hand spreading the word and some one who is familiar with API coding (have'nt got time to do it ALL with 2 toddlers under foot)
Reply Quote
Beginning of site is live.

www.thesouthernlegion.com

Feedbaclk appreciated.

Update:
Noticed Resolution problem on smaller screens. I am working on the assumption that the majority of people have widescreens with high resolution if they can run D3 effectively.

Do I need to adjust this for accessability or leave as is?
Edited by Infernal#3505 on 1/23/2013 2:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wow this would be great. If they add clan support later on from blizzard aswell, its nice to have good foundation with the clan before that aswell.
Reply Quote
Azore, believe me mate that is coming.
It is a system currently being tested on the SC2:HotS Beta test.
It's a sweet system, nice and easy to use.

I imagine it will be rolled out accross all battle.net when they release the SC2 exantion (March 12 2013). Well I hope sp anyway.

we have a facebook page too now guys
http://www.facebook.com/TheSouthernLegion
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Narull
if you guys form it and want to use my vent and/or want a channel or such just let me know!

If that offer is open for the channel on the ventrillo server Narull... we'll take it.

BTW, I;m not sure what limitation if any being an MVP places on you. But if able to, you're welcome to join us.
Reply Quote
Disgraceful that you forgot tasmania on that map.

Education these days.

You might want to proof read your text-based content too.

If you want to take Arcagnion's advice and get some attention on their twitter and not look laughable.

My .02 cents.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/23/2013 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Keen to join up!

LoL at the Tasmania miss...
Reply Quote
Actually Cayzer, there was two purposes to missing Tassie. More often than not businesses combine Vic and Tas as one region. I will also assume you have never designed a web site before and dont understand that infinitate pixels will blow and otherwise good design out of the water.
I believe when I listed regions on the about page I combined Vic & Tassie as one region.
So please dont be offended, but also please dont jump down my throat before you stop to think.

As for spelling and typos etc, I am doing all this myself, I have limited time and am doing the best I can. The site will be polished by the time i consider it finished.
But please, if my efforts are of that little worth, feel free to step in and lighten my load a little.

As for anyone else, who wants to undersatand the workload i have gven myself here, please forgive any indicretions, sign on at facebook.com/thesouthernregion and drop me friend request mentioning the guild and we will get this sucker on the road.
Edited by Infernal#3505 on 2/5/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 02:04 AMPosted by Infernal
facebook.com/thesouthernregion

Sory but for some reason I can't find this on FB can you link it to the thread in a post please, I will be keen on getting in to something like this and also willing to help if possible. But, I too know the felling of todler-dom and with them you're constantly busy. Good luck.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 02:04 AMPosted by Infernal
Actually Cayzer, there was two purposes to missing Tassie. More often than not businesses combine Vic and Tas as one region. I will also assume you have never designed a web site before and dont understand that infinitate pizels will blow and otherwise good design out of the water.

I wouldn't presume to make that assumption if I were you.

I work in technical services as a Researcher / data analyst / web publisher for a consultancy firm.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/24/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

I work in technical services as a Researcher / data analyst / web publisher for a consultancy firm.

Then I'm you can understand the theory of one small scraifice for the design as a whole.
Should we complain then that I put the ACT & NSW together as a group (as I've done wth Vic & Tas.)?
Edited by Infernal#3505 on 2/5/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry troubleshoot, that was my bad.The correct address is:

http://www.facebook.com/TheSouthernLegion

Send me a message there with you ID and and ingame friends request, I'll add you tro the list.
Where are you hailing from?

And thankyou for the understanding of the kids being all over me (makes coding hard). But a little girl of 2 and a boy of nearly 4, how can i ignore them for anything?
Edited by Infernal#3505 on 1/25/2013 5:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
All good mate check FB I sent invi
Reply Quote
Keen as mustard..

Let me know when its live and going. ill be sure to join and show support. i got 5 others who will come with me also.

Happy Australia Day regardless.
Reply Quote
Yeah count me in. I have been trying to find some people to play D3 for quite some time.

I have tried jumping on the Vent server advertised here but there was about 3 people on who seemed like they were annoyed that I joined their channel.

Add me to this please.
Reply Quote
You can count me in :) WATTERaso #6429

also have a spare 150 slot TS3 server if interested
Edited by WATTERaso#6429 on 2/5/2013 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
im not sure if you need to separate NZ into north and south.

i say this because its all the same time zone, and we are a small nation.

i also noticed a typo, Auckland is wrong :P

its looking good so far. i sure hope this takes off.

edit, there is no title. its still 'untitled document'

and on the members page there is hash tags for only two people.

i just had i idea, it maybe too much effort. under the members list their name could link to their bnet profile
Edited by planetduck7#6322 on 1/26/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sounds like a pretty sick idea, Im certainly all for being a part of it!

I dont have facebook though, but I have steam and I can get xfire if that helps. Hopefully a lot more people will join and a we can start up a nice little community :)
Reply Quote
il join I go 3 others that don't play much that will is well but I play every other day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]