Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

This would be awesome if this kicks off, just started playing diablo 3 from NZ!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hey guys if you use teamspeak 3, i have a 150 slot setup.

Here 173.199.80.222:9400
Edited by WATTERaso#6429 on 1/31/2013 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
This kiwi wants a bit of this too
Reply Quote
Damn i'll be keen... its hard sometimes doin ubers with South Americans ( i don't speak spanish lol )
Reply Quote
I'm keen to do this!
Reply Quote
Infernal, looks like this is kickin off mate. We need to update the website and FB page for these guys.
Hope you're feeling better I know you were sick as mate. Let me know if I can help in any way. More then happy too.

TS
Reply Quote
Count me in. Blade#1800
Reply Quote
Cheers TS.
Was sick as a dog mate.Really crook. But im on the mend and hope to get a bit more work done in the next few days.

Please guys, if you wish to join at this point in time drop me a line via the facebook page we have up with Name and code (Name#1234) and location so other members can add you too and send me a quick invite in game mentioning the guild. It's not a perfet system I know, but best I can offer at this time.
Reply Quote
count me in too! also my kid will join as well....like father,like daughter!
Reply Quote
I'm keen
Reply Quote
Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm in kiwi here too
Reply Quote
Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Good fun group. Thanks Infernal, Dan & Ry, your support is much appreciated :)

Any time Nikki. Just yell and we'll be there.
Reply Quote
Dane, I sent you an email mate. We should try to get Narull or a Blue to sticky this thread I think it has brought a lot of the community together. Thus, it will be easy to find (if stickied) for those who need to find this and for any whom wish to join and for those whom are new to game and or forum. This I think would be a great idea. STICKY THIS THREAD PLZ!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
Dane, I sent you an email mate. We should try to get Narull or a Blue to sticky this thread I think it has brought a lot of the community together. Thus, it will be easy to find (if stickied) for those who need to find this and for any whom wish to join and for those whom are new to game and or forum. This I think would be a great idea. STICKY THIS THREAD PLZ!

+1
Reply Quote
id be happy to join up when this clan gets rolling, my father and i (sharing the account) roll a barb capable of mp10 and up to mp7 carrys, and has a 60 of every class if you prefer something else

im not sure how my dad would feel about a clan though

even if we dont join feel free to msg us in game :D

Proud resident of victoria
Reply Quote
im keen for that..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]