Diablo® III

An Aussie Clan?

I'm keen
Reply Quote
add me to the list Satchman #6278
Reply Quote
You guys have been added to the official TSL thread. see you guys in game aye.
Please see our FB page and like it guys it would help out heaps. And please request the Official TSL thread be a sticky

ty.
TS.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/12/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Count me in please.

Phoenix #6652
Edited by Phoenix#6652 on 2/12/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
strike me pink ill join oz clan ftw
Reply Quote
You guys have been added to the official TSL thread. see you guys in game aye.
Please see our FB page and like it guys it would help out heaps. And please request the Official TSL thread be a sticky

ty.
TS.

And don't forget to put where you're from so we can add it to the website as well guys.
Reply Quote
Keen As.
Reply Quote
I am keen to join. I added Infernal to friends list.
I don't really use Facebook though, it sorta just sits there doing not much, so yeah not sure if thats a problem
Reply Quote
NP about the FB but we still need you guys to tell us where you're from, and we still need you guys to request sticky on the "Official TSL" thread
Reply Quote
add me Vamphyri#1371

for that matter add me too any list of anzac players :)

Palmerston North NZ
Edited by Vamphyri#1371 on 2/12/2013 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
ill join the aussie clan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Please let me know where you're from so we can add to the wesite. And don't for get to request the "official TSL" thread to be a sticky please.
Reply Quote
can you please add me, love to join aussie clan. i'm from NSW/ACT region

a little suggestion for the website, maybe link the member to their profile?
Reply Quote
Sweet thanks evo, the website is a WIP (work in progress) but it does help to have people tell us where they hail from. And don't forget to request sticky on the Official TSL thread and if you have FB feel free to pop buy the FB page and like it. We can try and do some kind of linking system, thats a great idea mate. Thanks mate.
Reply Quote
yep. add me. Perth. (we've missed u by the way)
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 2/12/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Haha Sep, I jumped on for about 5 min yesterday just because I missed the feeling of being on D3, but again my internet is running short this month so I have to keep it short when I hop on. Ill add you mate, and I missed you guys too, not too much longer til im back. Let Griz know I got some IM for MP10 ubers too, and I got his Skype acc. so we can giggle the whole time. See you guys soon.

TS
Reply Quote
hello! i have never joined any kind of guild so i dont quite know what to expect, but im definatly up for playing with more people so im in, LokySerpent#6825 from victoria thanks =)
Reply Quote
Done mate, welcome to TSL if you have FB please go to the TSL FB page here and hit the LIKE button for us:

https://www.facebook.com/TheSouthernLegion/posts/140080199488328?comment_id=243405&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/TheSouthernLegion

Also please request a stick on the "Official TSL" thread please.
Reply Quote
Sign me up for this guys. On most days and run with TS and sept a lot
Reply Quote
Iam in Troubleshoot, well since we got the same banner, might as well lol
good be to be belong to a guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]