Diablo® III

Best/Worst gear on the HC char above you

@Mundornan:

Why is your wizard only half geared? The gear that's on it is quite nice.

Best: I really like your Witching Hour. Want to sell it to me?
Worst: Triumverate, maybe? It's all really nice gear and I'm not sure what works and what doesn't for a wizard, but who knows.
Reply Quote
@ wtftc

Best: Zun Chest

Worst: Sun keeper, do you want the MF? Seems you could find a better weapon pretty cheap.
Reply Quote
@Businesscut

Belt is pretty nice
nice numbers on your wep, but no soc, CD, LOH, or LS
Reply Quote
@oneredflag

Best: Either your pants or Marrow

Worst: I'd say your belt
Reply Quote
@Salmon

Best: Helm, Chest, boots, great IK gloves too.

Worst:Stout Vow Main Ring and Bracers though neither is bad.

If someone does me, do the second barb. First is dead just haven't achieved yet.
Edited by Autonomous#1315 on 2/4/2013 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ auto hmmm have to ring,best mace
Reply Quote
Dude makes me look like a nub.

I would take that axe in a heartbeat

since I have to pick worst I'd say belt? but still better than all my gear. Be gentle.
Reply Quote
@odie
Worst: those gems, easy upgrade right there; if not, I'd replace boots and helm first.
Best: that's actually a decent weapon.

Lab.
Reply Quote
@spiff
Best: dual resist vile wards
Worst: not really sure, all seems pretty decent, maybe gems
Reply Quote
@Katron
Best: IK belt
Worst: Ammy
Reply Quote
@pure

best: ax for loh + regen + int + dmg

worst: helm for no ar or sock
Reply Quote
@Don

Best - Probably your Unity. If the EF had a socket, it'd be number 1.
Worst - Your Stormshield. Where the hell is the %block roll? Even the legacy version is supposed to get +7%. Bugged stormshield for terribad roll = garbage. :(
Reply Quote
@Don

Best - Probably your Unity. If the EF had a socket, it'd be number 1.
Worst - Your Stormshield. Where the hell is the %block roll? Even the legacy version is supposed to get +7%. Bugged stormshield for terribad roll = garbage. :(

The stormshield is really 32%. Profiles are bugged out atm.

do shaddai instead of me
Reply Quote
@Shaddai

Best - tal's amy, very nice cc roll :)
Worst - lacuni prowlers, no int/cc. Think u shud be able to get atleast int/vit for a reasonable price
Reply Quote
@Shaddai

Best - tal's amy, very nice cc roll :)
Worst - lacuni prowlers, no int/cc. Think u shud be able to get atleast int/vit for a reasonable price

Lacuni's were self found and only for farming with 24% movement. Really don't care about stats on them :P

Shoulda posted in my DPS gear instead of farming gear.

Thanks for the insight though :)

Next person do Zealous instead of me. I would but I don't need to be looked at again.
Reply Quote
@Lebowski:

Love your setup.
Worst: Amulet - still very decent
Best: BT chest!

I don't know too much about the Wizard class, but I would venture to say that your set-up as a whole is remarkable. I haven't seen a Wizard with so much EHP before. It's very surprisingly that anyone could stack that much vitality. Good life-regen, resistances, etc.

Best: Tal-Rasha's Unwavering Glare
Worst: Glistening Blaze

Here's my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/acrimony-1561/hero/30465951

Borrowed some gold from a friend to upgrade a few things for A3 runs -- which I have been doing for a week now. Working slowly until I've eradicated all that aggressiveness out of my game-play :)

acrimonious - Thanks for the comment. My goal is to build my wizard so she can survive at least mp 0 DC. That's why I stack Vit, RA and life regen and hope for the best.
Reply Quote
@Zealous

Best - Love the Blackthornes pants, but can't decide if that or your Skorn is best. I am loving that Skorn though.

Worst - Alt Ring (Stone of Jordan), I can see some of the perks, but it kinda sticks out compared to the rest of your gear.

Whom ever does me, please do my HC Barb considering my monk has on a Leorics Sig MF set on.
Edited by Malchow#1915 on 3/5/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Malchow

talking about your barb as you said.
best- Eminence envy, the amulete, it has 24% MF toghether with critt, and i think in your stage of HC life, MF and GF are most important stats.

Having +60 MF or GF from gear its almost like farming MP4 level,from MP0. Same goes for the GF.

worst - Loyality hope - no stats, no average dmg, no % life, it could have many more things, just some critt and AR, but still , im sure you gonna look to improve it.

later edit : btw im from EU, dont mind my stats in us servers.
Edited by DinuRazvan#2521 on 3/5/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
^ Claim

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DinuRazvan-2521/hero/9193359
Best: Discerning Hood ('Cuz it's the only rare)
Worst: Thick Leather Pants ('Cuz it's the only common)

I can't see your profile. xD
Edited by MasterBaker#1567 on 3/5/2013 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]