Diablo® III

Duped Items: With Proof

I was searching for an upgrade on the AH today for my right hand ring (the rare one) and I found the exact same ring on the AH. Check it out. 40 million buyout. Same name, same stats exactly. I have had this ring for about 2 months or so now and I purchased it from the AH.

Could just be a coincidence but I figured I would throw it out there.
Reply Quote
dupes have been around for a while there are 20 of the same manticore on diablo progress
Reply Quote
dupe have been around but there in the asia servers and europe servers.. they getting more in american servers now
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Sÿlak
Duped Items: With Proof

I don't see the proof.
Thanks for trying though. I guess. :/

The proof? Maybe I didn't explain myself well.
The same weapon has been re-posted again and again on the AH even tho it has been sold many times with bids. I won one of them. It's not AH flipping because the winning bid keep going down. I lost the first which went for 900mil, I won mine for 690mil, I saw the third one go for less than 600 and it is still on the AH right now.
Also, I have been shopping a long time for a LS Os Crit 1150+ dps weapon and I never seen that many up on the AH at the same time as right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
posting on the diablo forums to see my character

nothing to see here
Reply Quote
So where is the proof? All I see is some words someone typed.
Reply Quote
It's the best I can do, all I'm asking is Blizzard to investigate a bit into my case. As I feel bad now using a duped item. I'm an honest person.

01/18/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Sÿlak
I saw 7 amulets on the AH that had the same exact stats! You must believe me! DUPE! DUPE! DUPE!

So, you are telling me you do not believe dupe exists?
Reply Quote
It's the best I can do, all I'm asking is Blizzard to investigate a bit into my case. As I feel bad now using a duped item. I'm an honest person.

So, you are telling me you do not believe dupe exists?

I don't believe your proof. :)

http://i.imgur.com/wbf31to.jpg

yesterday there were 5 of them just didn't screen shot it then.

Blizz should look up these two items and who they are linked too and look into their profiles a little closer me thinks. Doubt they care as they obviously rolled back some dude and didn't care that the items were going to be reintroduced again. Dude probably dropped them to his buddy and submitted a "I'm hacked and lost all my items" ticket.

EDIT: Oh damn, check out this item on diablo progress NM DIFFERENT STATS SAME NAME

It belongs to this guy, battletag#1560 who happens to be decked out in duped IK Eternal Reign and Lacunis, what a surprise.
Edited by HeMan#1431 on 1/18/2013 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
ouff this weapon is worht more then 500millions

its actual bid is 420million

why dupping??? are u kidding me
Reply Quote
Accounts are rolled back.
People use it to copy a very valuable item over and over. Then they sell it over time.
Reply Quote
If you use "illegal" 3rd party programs you can actually see these items have same stats, yet different item codes.

This leads me to believe its mostly not people duping, it's a loot generation issue on blizzards end. They are not the same item copied, they are unique, but same stats. There have been multiple bugs patched that previously caused this, just seems there are some more is all.
Reply Quote
If you use "illegal" 3rd party programs you can actually see these items have same stats, yet different item codes.

This leads me to believe its mostly not people duping, it's a loot generation issue on blizzards end. They are not the same item copied, they are unique, but same stats. There have been multiple bugs patched that previously caused this, just seems there are some more is all.
NOPE
Reply Quote
i also bought a duplicated nat ring
i tried to report it but not sure if it will help lol...

so i was searching for nat ring with cc + cd, and found this awesome one with a cheaper price but not cheap enough

so i ignored it for a while, and about 2hrs later i search it again and now its price has dropped by like 70m......i bought it
and then last night i went home n search it again... the EXACT SAME ring is on for cheaper price than the others again

everything single stat has same value and the dude is obviously the same guy, coz he priced it just like first time, even the price amount is same as the first time

duping is so wrong, sigh
Reply Quote
Earlier which it probably is still there, the IK chest two of them. Exact same stats 900 BIN. Probably more than two in there now
Reply Quote
As i am speaking 2 more axe hungering arrow on the AH.. so we are now at 6-7 at leasdt
Reply Quote
3 Hungering Weapon for sale at the same time
1203.6 dps
open socket
54% cd
2.9 Lifesteal
Someone said there was no such things as duping? You just got owned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]