Diablo® III

Dear Lylirra, how do I get your avatar?

Damn you fancy pants CMs getting all the cool stuff... blue text, cool background, but that avatar? That's just not fair.

It would be cool to have access to more cool forum avatars based on achievements, cause right now... well lets just say we aren't spoiled for choice...

I know there are more important things to be working on right now with the in-game side of things, however it has been said before that the community/site development team is separate from the game dev team. Is something like this ever going to be a reality?

*Edit tiitle fix spelling for Lylirra (sorry i had lyria)
Edited by HappySpike#1468 on 1/15/2013 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think the best chance in getting that avatar is to join Blizz as CM.
Reply Quote
obviously, but ANY avatar options would be nice
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 08:19 PMPosted by HappySpike
obviously, but ANY avatar options would be nice

This.
Reply Quote
id like to see our banners as our avitar, thats what SC2 does (replace banner with in game portrait rewards)
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Madrox
id like to see our banners as our avitar, thats what SC2 does (replace banner with in game portrait rewards)

Madrox... THAT is a great idea
Reply Quote
INB4 Real money avatar shop.
Reply Quote
hmmm don't think real money would be worth it, but I'd pay millions of gold to buy one on the ah! (hmmm avatar item drops.... interesting)
Reply Quote
so how bout it blues? any plans for more interesting avatars? Wow has them, star craft has them? how come us diablo 3 players get generic mr skull over there <===
Reply Quote
just ask stephanie very nicely..... and she might give it to you (hehe)

it would be nice if blizzard allowed us to be able to customize our profiles
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 02:46 PMPosted by NeLLy
it would be nice if blizzard allowed us to be able to customize our profiles

yep. I want Malthael as mine.
Reply Quote
I'd like Chen lol. maybe unlock by getting all the JC achieves?
Reply Quote
actually that's good point what would everyone like as an avatar?
Reply Quote
I'd be happy just to have my main character as my avatar
Reply Quote
custom avatar's sure that would be nice... Especially sence its doable already in SC2. N somewhat with wow forums granted u change your chr but still.
Reply Quote
how does the wow one work? is it just the char you log out on? or can you set it to one of your chars?
Reply Quote
picking one from another game (e.g. mine's from SC2) and browse the D3 forums lol

it's a well-designed avatar system to weed out more money so you buy more Blizz games.........!?!?
Reply Quote
as much as i'd love my wizard to have access yo automatic weapons, I'm not playing hellgate london lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]