Diablo® III

Did you know that Diablo now has a movie?

OK, this is soooo wrong that I'm not even sure that blizzard knows about this but I do hope they do something...

I just came across this pic from a friend on FB:

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541898_10151384060707268_456132458_n.jpg

I know that Mexico is notorious for piracy and all but this is the cream de la cream, at least for me... this is pure fail from the director that made this movie, and it looks like it's about drug cartels (nothing new).

Anybody else think the same? maybe the Mods can come in and comment about international copyright infringements :P

Anyways, here's even a website where you can buy it:

http://www.distrimaxinc.com/index.php/new-releases/451-el-diablo-de-culiacan

I wonder if it may have the original diablo OST as well LOL

I'm also from Mexico and this to me is just insulting.
Edited by LeonaSenshi#1557 on 1/9/2013 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
The movie "Man on Fire" was originally supposed to be called, "Diablo" but the name was blocked by Blizzard
Reply Quote
I'm not sure, that is a movie..maybe just a selection of Diablo cinematics or something.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 01:44 AMPosted by Diomedes
The movie "Man on Fire" was originally supposed to be called, "Diablo" but the name was blocked by Blizzard

Why? Diablo isn't Devil? I doubt they have copyright on that word...
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 08:10 PMPosted by BattleToad

Why? Diablo isn't Devil? I doubt they have copyright on that word...

IDK about everyone but I think it is a good thing they blocked it...
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 08:10 PMPosted by BattleToad
I doubt they have copyright on that word...

True, the word Diablo has been around long before we were born.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]