Diablo® III

107 Account-bound craft will simply widen rich-poor gap

Which means less gold they will have to purchase the wares on the AH placed there by AH vendors/flippers and botters?

Your concern is not to do with the players, it's all about what you will make from the AH. Why do AH vendors always try to disguise their true motivations?
Why do you continue to mask your true intentions.

You're upset that your masochistic choice in play style is less efficient by design than someone who engages in trading, utilizing the AH. Let us assume we are farming in real life, and we have no control over what grows. Our harvests are entirely dependent on how much effort we put in (time), our skill as farmers (efficiency) and how cooperative the weather is (luck). Those who are less efficient or lucky will have less crops. They will have to exchange their limited crops with other farmers in order to survive, less starve.

You're the starving farmer, you wont be happy until everyone is starving with you.

Wrong again. I don't want everyone to be a starving farmer like me.

This AH sim was built on the foundation of greed and the hopes of converting the D3 player base to greedy apostles.

I will continue to fight the good fight against greed! To lead the youth of the gaming world down the path of truth and sportsmanship! To demonstrate that it is honorable and right to give rather than to take!

I am here to stay and will never surrender!
Reply Quote
I have a good idea why not remove item drops completly from the game. Then after your first playthrough remove Act 1, Act 2 and Act4 from the game. Remove all item slots and just leave one slot called gear. Remove Dex, Strength, Int from the game and call it the skill. Now that only gold drops and we can play only Act 3 just add 3 stages of gear. One for 1 million gold, one for 200 million gold and one for 10 billion gold. These sets could look like this:

stage 1:
+ 1k skill
+ 1k vitality
+ 30 CC
+ 30 CD
+ 30 Resist
+ 2% Lifeleech
some DPS

stage 2:
+ 1,5k skill
+ 1,5k vitality
+ 50 CC
+ 50 CD
+ 50 Resist
+ 3.5% Lifeleech
more DPS

stage 3:
+ 2k skill
+ 2k vitality
+ 70 CC
+ 70 CD
+ 70 Resist
+ 5% Lifeleech
high DPS

This way blizzard doesn't need to figure out how to balance the game and make it worth it to play (Because honestly its really hard and I understand blizzard). And the game mechanics do not change. Farm gold in Act 3. Also people dont need to blame these random things because the mobs only drop gold anyways. Oh and give 15% of your gold to blizzard once every million you farmed to maintain the auction house.
Edited by roohan#1798 on 1/16/2013 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Taganov
Rings bottomed out not because of hellfire, but because anything that doesn't have CC, CD, main stat and vit are literally good for nothing.

Cough...IAS...cough.
Reply Quote
I'd like to think it was built with good intentions, to more conveniently allowing trading between players, while avoiding third party platforms.

Good luck with changing the human condition though.

Saving the world one bound on account armor at a time.

All things large spawn from a tiny starting point!
Reply Quote
Don't forget they changed the BoA items, now it's amulet/shoulder/bracers/chest. So vile wards is gonna be worthless too, aswell as any bracer that isn't lacuni, and ofc amulets.
Reply Quote
Why do you continue to mask your true intentions.

You're upset that your masochistic choice in play style is less efficient by design than someone who engages in trading, utilizing the AH. Let us assume we are farming in real life, and we have no control over what grows. Our harvests are entirely dependent on how much effort we put in (time), our skill as farmers (efficiency) and how cooperative the weather is (luck). Those who are less efficient or lucky will have less crops. They will have to exchange their limited crops with other farmers in order to survive, less starve.

You're the starving farmer, you wont be happy until everyone is starving with you.

Wrong again. I don't want everyone to be a starving farmer like me.

This AH sim was built on the foundation of greed and the hopes of converting the D3 player base to greedy apostles.

I will continue to fight the good fight against greed! To lead the youth of the gaming world down the path of truth and sportsmanship! To demonstrate that it is honorable and right to give rather than to take!

I am here to stay and will never surrender!

Your intention is good. You just do it in a wrong way. Pretty the same as old communists
Reply Quote
acc bound is most horrible retarded and idiotic idea in this patch, +1

just remove BOA without exception (essences, even hellfire) it's not like anyone would have a fuc|<ing problem with it... zzzzzz
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 03:59 PMPosted by SirGooseBump
Don't forget they changed the BoA items, now it's amulet/shoulder/bracers/chest. So vile wards is gonna be worthless too, aswell as any bracer that isn't lacuni, and ofc amulets.

+1 and up
Reply Quote
I hate account bound items, this is stupid, trading is what makes diablo 2 played so long over the years, I Love crafting, there is no problem in crafting, but at least I should be able to sell my crafting extra, this game is not mmorpg. there is no other side job you can do. but to trade. without trading this game is boring and will die.
Reply Quote
Wow another FAIL for blizzard. Account bound crafts are FAIL. Worse for HC players. This takes away incentive to craft

No resell takes the whole point of crafting away. Sure you can craft a bunch of gear for yourself but if you craft something and it's NOT an upgrade, you should be able to sell it on AH.

Not sure what provoked blizzard to do this? Either way, this negatively impacts the Hardcore community far worse than SC, when most people only have 1-2 chars, and the gear doesn't stay in the game as long as SC. More gear gets lost to oblivion in HC from chars dying with good gear.

To summarize, if you craft something that's not an upgrade you just WASTED your money basically. It'll sit in your stash to be salvaged or sold. WTF Blizz?
Reply Quote
Give m more account bound gear that I can afford without paying 2 billion, loved the archon gear (at least the shoulders and razerspine bracers).

It gives you an alternative, it's not going to overrride the AH. And its something all players can use, while the AH has doubled in price in the past two days. 37mil for a RS Ruby???

No dude, the AH isn't for everyone. Most of us are totally broke because our gold was devalued so the RMAH users could buy at third party prices.

I'd like to see more account bound gear, stuff we can make. Not everything has to be tradable and not everything should be pay to win.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 02:41 PMPosted by SaphironX
I'd like to see more account bound gear, stuff we can make. Not everything has to be tradable and not everything should be pay to win.

LOL thats why you play softcore. HC no real money involved. Stay in girly SC land where prices will always be high, seeing that no one ever dies or loses any gear. The SC market is constantly flooded with gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]