Diablo® III

vote kick player killing on hardcore

when is this issue going to be addressed?
Reply Quote
Uberbunk, look for my thread on the HC forum. "Vote Kick: Is there a viable solution". You comments, thoughts and Ideas are needed to provide a solution to this.
Reply Quote
When PvP comes out.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 12:41 PMPosted by BattleBra
Uberbunk, look for my thread on the HC forum. "Vote Kick: Is there a viable solution". You comments, thoughts and Ideas are needed to provide a solution to this.

There has been many viable solutions suggested. Here are some off the top of my head..:

- Instantly kick players.
- Make the game count down 10 seconds but player's keep control of their characters.
- Grant invincibility for the 10 second waiting time.
- Completely remove the kick feature since it isn't necessary at all.
- Give players 1 minute to go to a safe place after a group wishes to kick them.

There has been more suggested solutions. The room for abuse is laughable if people are going to argue about that.
Reply Quote
i posted in hc forums a few times about this, but i felt it needed to be in genral discussion as im sure blue names prolly only troll this forum.
Reply Quote
Uberbunk, yea this thread needs to be here also. I just wanted you to give a comment on the HC one. And thanks.
Reply Quote
bump it before it gets lost in the endless create threading
Reply Quote
I understand why they have the 10 second delay for leaving the game. But wow... i never knew it froze you for 10 seconds while being kicked.... Thats horrible for hardcore players! If you get kicked it should just insta kick you from the game, its not like you can vote to kick yourself out..
Reply Quote
LOL these devs are so incompetent. This shows you that HC was just a tacked on after-thought.

I'd be surprised if this ever even gets acknowlegded.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Sxy
when is this issue going to be addressed?

here il adress it for you...

GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT PLAY SOLO..

Done enough QQ from these HC fools... hope someone snipes ya again so all u kiddies crying about this just quit... theres alot more issues that need fixed other then random HC fools JOINING PUBLIC GAMES... get over it... start a solo game and get good k thnks

Oh how silly of people to want to play coop in an always online game. So foolish.

Don't post your garbage please.
Reply Quote
[quote="75913269260"]
- Completely remove the kick feature since it isn't necessary at all.

It IS necessary, i hate having a retard join my game and i have the time to clear a whole map while he stays in town before a new guy logs in and we can votekick him but it MUST be fixed so people can't die. Just another proof the dev team has no idea what they are doing.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 02:34 PMPosted by hampster

here il adress it for you...

GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT PLAY SOLO..

Done enough QQ from these HC fools... hope someone snipes ya again so all u kiddies crying about this just quit... theres alot more issues that need fixed other then random HC fools JOINING PUBLIC GAMES... get over it... start a solo game and get good k thnks

Oh how silly of people to want to play coop in an always online game. So foolish.

Would you walk into a dark alley with some strangers you just met? No? Why would you go into a high stakes, one death only game with a bunch of strangers you just met?

You people can argue the exploit all you want, the Diablo community has always been comprised of loads of people looking to pk or piss off people in anyway possible. Playing HC with strangers is no different then going into a dark alley with a bunch of strangers IRL
Reply Quote
these arguments are basically invalid, only good for the lolz eat another cheetoe !@#$%^
Reply Quote

Would you walk into a dark alley with some strangers you just met? No? Why would you go into a high stakes, one death only game with a bunch of strangers you just met?

You people can argue the exploit all you want, the Diablo community has always been comprised of loads of people looking to pk or piss off people in anyway possible. Playing HC with strangers is no different then going into a dark alley with a bunch of strangers IRL

Except you can't gain anything by going in that alley. You can gain a lot by playing with another person. Quit trying to strawman.
Reply Quote
right, itd be nice if the pking was done by tradional means of having some risk involved as opposed to; o hey doods in talk server, lets vote kick him on 3 2 1 lolz look at that noob just standing there doing nothing o now he is dead trollololololol, lets do it again!
Reply Quote
Anything come of this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]