Diablo® III

<deleted>

+1
Reply Quote
i would like to duel more than just the 4 people available in each game :P
Reply Quote
Definitely need to be easier. Even having to go to Act1 Stinks. If I'm in an A3 party and we want to pvp we should be able to TP to PVP. Hell, why not have a special Act WayPoint, to travel between acts, assuming you beat and cleared them?.
Reply Quote
+1. Being able to create games with names would make the game way better.
Edited by roo483#1266 on 1/13/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:56 PMPosted by ADcarry
There needs be an easy way for PvPers to join up with each other

THIS

we and by we I mean me and the whole community, that dont want to talk and ask people to duel, if this option has to be fun then please create a button that will allow us to choose what kind of FFA PvP player wants to play. we already accepted that this wont be balanced, so make it more entertaining to join the duel, without the need of finding new friends. we all rather farm than find people, because we run d3 to play not to argue and talk into things some people might or might not do and that will depend on how the game will be fun for us.

let people who are friends go to Nek, but allow strangers to duel in public games and set up a short timer so no afkers will destroy a pvp game/party.

you all have made many things we asked for, please developers we want this thing (topic) to work, its mandatory to the system of pvp.
Edited by Leraye#2270 on 1/13/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 03:33 PMPosted by BRODACIOUS
i would like to duel more than just the 4 people available in each game :P

Deathmatches bro. Deathmatches.

I had thought that deathmatches would have been what Dueling is... im actually really surprised we are getting what we are getting.

Cant wait to see what we get with deathmatches, hopefully something awesome.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Tranquility
Definitely need to be easier. Even having to go to Act1 Stinks. If I'm in an A3 party and we want to pvp we should be able to TP to PVP. Hell, why not have a special Act WayPoint, to travel between acts, assuming you beat and cleared them?.

01/13/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Lylirra
So I can't just duel a friend in act 3 while waiting for another friend to get back? are you serious!? I have to go to act 1 JUST for a duel...are you guys ignorant to what players really want? all I read there was a bunch of nonsense

We've actually discussed adding a dueling NPC to each Act hub to help address the concern you've brought up (though that may not make it to the PTR).

:P
Reply Quote
View profile
I agree with you that a button to join a PvP game would be great. That way you would be hooked up with others that wanted to PvP.
Reply Quote
Dunno if it was mentioned before but along with a public PvP game function, it would be nice to give players colors to choose from upon entering the PvP game (color won´t be displayed for gameplay visibility purposes) in order to organize teams easily, such as:

(colors given in this example are just meant for this purpose, if you fancy pink, why not?)

1 different color for everyone = FFA
2 red vs 2 blue = 2v2
3 green vs 1 yellow = 3v1 (oh come on! being pub fans i´m pretty sure some of you wouldn´t mind some 3v1).

Once colors are set the match can begin.

It´s not such a big deal, but i really miss 2v2 and TvT//xs games (I guess Europeans will understand)

Just give me that and i can wait another 10 years....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
+1 word
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:56 PMPosted by ADcarry
There needs be an easy way for PvPers to join up with each other, rather than resorting to scouring public games, spamming general chat, and forcing us to use lame makeshift methods.

Indeed, i totally agree with that
Reply Quote
It should either be just like WoW or D2... and yes players should drop gold when they die (smaller % than D2 obv). AGREED
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Makes sense yea.
I do think they should make it as like Diablo II was in some extent.
Make games be shown for your join enjoyment to click, and choose yourself.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Metal
It should either be just like WoW or D2... and yes players should drop gold when they die (smaller % than D2 obv). AGREED

So player with 3 billion vs 10M gold account... go figure lmao.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Iria
I'll be up for PVP with my Barb. Depending on how the damage is scaled, I might even offer rewards for slaying him!

how are you wearing 2 Justine Lantern legendary rings? i thought you couldnt wear 2 of the same legend. side note: that barb is hilarious. looks like he would never die, but would take about a week to kill anything.
Reply Quote
Yea, I absolutely agree with OP.
I really don't understand blizzard. Why does it need the public to tell them what's really fun and common sense of the game mechanics. It's like their creative director does nothing but sucking on a coke all day.
the first impression of dueling is just plain stupid, u need to find friends to bash them up, and before bashing them up, they need to agree to allow u to bash them up. Why can't they make a pvp specific room where everyone is hostile, when u join, u know you're gonna get bashed up.

Most of my friends had left d3 as well, and I don't think I will be interested to bash up the few still around friends. they are still farming for good gears.
Reply Quote
I was under the impression from alot of PVP talk before release that we could team PVP.

Will this ever come into play where it will be 2 vs 2 or even get the ability to make a game with more than 4 people so it can be a larger quantity?

i used to actually like being in game and watching other people dual? are you saying this is not possible unless i actually go and take part in the dual myself. Not that i care, as i will be more than willing to get down and dirty. Just thought it would be good to see a friend for example, take on a random without having to be involved/ goto some random dualling arena to see it.

D2 was great because you couldnt hostile in town, so if you wanted to you could watch other people battle off from the sidelines? and then jump in as you you please.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yea, I absolutely agree with OP.
I really don't understand blizzard. Why does it need the public to tell them what's really fun and common sense of the game mechanics. It's like their creative director does nothing but sucking on a coke all day.

To me it's obvious that most of the dev team of d3 doesn't like pvp at all. Everytime they talk about pvp they never miss a chance to say that they want pvp to be as friendly, simple and casual as possible, a.k.a boring.

They said that simple is better, but it's not simple, it's dumb. Why not just allowing people to hostile each other (with both side agreement)? NOW that's simple.
Edited by obliterator#1929 on 1/13/2013 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
+1, Liked. Hope this gets more attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]