Diablo® III

<deleted>

Seriously, this needs to be put in.

FFS allow us to PvP when we want to PvP!!!!

Also, add a score kill record and achievements!!!
Reply Quote
the first single player game that requires an internet connection?
Reply Quote
i rather want team kill. lol
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:21 PMPosted by ADcarry
Great and simple idea, although you probably want the 2nd quest in Act 1, since the first one will have you start from the very beginning and you'll have to clear out the starting storyline before finally reaching the Inn to talk with the queuer.

you'll have to clear out the starting storyline before finally reaching the Inn to talk with the queuer.

before finally reaching the Inn to talk with the queuer.

What lol? This shouldn't take more the 20 seconds?

Edit: and I like the ideas I do beleive something should be done to make PvP alittle more... Enticing.
Edited by Veracruz#1867 on 1/17/2013 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile It looks like they didn't do match work on pvp.. we want pvp LADDER and yees we want some automatic matchmaking system for pvp that would join one hero to another with similar rank in ladder so players can actually compete with each other and have even more motivation to improve in the game!

I'm not all inspired by the LADDER idea. It pissed alot of people off on D2(sure the minority may have loved it) and frankly, knowing Blizzard, they couldn't/wouldn't resist making LADDER-exclusive items again, which is quite frankly stupid, giving the minority(once again) the better available items, while the majority(the people who paid for diablo 3) get nothing but dreams of a LADDER ending and there gear converting to nonladder. Whats the point of farming gear when you know your buddies just gonna bring five Infinitys over, and give you two.
Reply Quote
very good idea specially having the ability to make it team duels like 4 V 4 Diablo have always been about more then JUST PVE dueling has been a big aspect of diablo2 & Id like too see some kinda rewards system like WOW
Reply Quote
how to find PvP for MORONS! join quest one act one..... everyone in those games is doiing the same. i didnt read 16 pages because who does.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
That's a MUST have feature or this patch won't last more than 3 weeks exactly like ubbers...

16 pages No blue answer ...

and someone do a statement on PTR feedback like : so dueling is OS ? 3 blues answers.
nice selective ears
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpzPgdNMKnw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]