Diablo® III

<deleted>

I'm not a fan of PvP, but I totally agree with your opinion.
I've been hoping for a lobby or w/e similar to D2 or SC2 that allow us to create custom games, custom titles for custom purposes. Still remember the old days "All level duel", "baalrun-001", "cow001", "trade room"...
Players can look for what they want to do in game, instead of creating posts on forums, wait for players to add each others and finally join a game.

Hope blizzard will pay attention to this and make the game better... I was a day 1 player who just came back to d3 a few days ago after a 4 months "break".
Reply Quote
The community will sanction tournaments... clans... new friends. The no HC death is childish. I was looking forward to watching on youtube.
Reply Quote
My hopes:

Short Term: PvP forums in game PvP chat. These both would make pvp for the present and future a lot easier for people to communicate.

Long Term: PvP match maker system.

Start out small and then go large after when you can.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/
Use this.
Reply Quote
In addition to making a game for a particular quest, we should be able to make a pvp only game. In turn, we should be able to search for pvp only games. Please oh please oh please let this become a thing. OR IS THE TECHNOLOGY JUST NOT THERE YET?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/
Use this.

We want something in game. Looking for group forum sucks.
Reply Quote
Login just to +1 we need this function NOW.
Reply Quote
I think it would be a good idea.. because as of now.. if you open a public game, how quick is it before bots usually enter?

PvP will be pretty much useless if you create a game in hopes of finding people to join, and 3 bots follow you in lol
Reply Quote
My hopes:

Short Term: PvP forums in game PvP chat. These both would make pvp for the present and future a lot easier for people to communicate.

Long Term: PvP match maker system.

Start out small and then go large after when you can.

Totally agreed, exactly what I thought
Edited by ShadowZ#1696 on 1/12/2013 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I bet it would be easy to find fellow PvPers if you could name your public games... but that's just crazy talk! *grumble* stupid !@# bnet 2.0 *grumble*
Reply Quote
+1. How did they miss on such a basic thing? That PvP is so thoughtless and boring. Jeez.
Reply Quote
+1

I'm glad I am not the only one noticing that "little" detail.

None of my friends play D3, I quit after a month and just waited and waited to return with the PvP.

Now that we get dueling there is no way of dueling for us without D3 friends by some kind of search/matchmaking.

How am I suppose to duel with others? I'm just going to find a random party and then ask everyone in chat if they want to duel and if they say no, get out rinse and repeat until I find a party where everyone says yes?

Blizzard needs to incorporate some way for players to find others to PvP with.
Reply Quote
they dont care, should be clear meanwhile

dont get your hopes up with those amateurs, they might be good in mmos, but arpg/diablo they fail in almost everything they touch

they're too much in theory, and not even good at it, doubt any of them ever play d2, probably not even d3
Reply Quote
View profile
was really hoping for a elo match making system...
Reply Quote
+20
Reply Quote
they must add 2x2, i see no reason to not do it.
Reply Quote
yes, we need a way to create dueling games, or it just wont work at all.
Reply Quote
+1

Dueling needs some sort of an automated finding system.
Reply Quote
I think the PTR will give us a good way to see how easy/hard it will be to find other people to PvP with.
Many will try the PTR for the reason of PvP, so if we already have problems finding PvP groups on the PTR, some changes will have to be made before 1.07 goes live, or will ahve to be included in a future patch.
Reply Quote
+ 1000
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]