Diablo® III

<deleted>

Dueling is just a casual pvp implementation and was given to us simply because players wanted it. Would it really make sense to create a group finding system around something the devs have no intention of adding much support for?
Edited by Malevo#1666 on 1/12/2013 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Simpler idea:

Just add a "Dueling/PVP quest" option from under the Act 1 tab, Blizzard. Easiest way for people to make their PVP games.
Reply Quote
I think that since the npc that we need to talk for pvp is in act1, there will be lots of public games made in act1 for pvp purpose.
Reply Quote
So I'm a little confused as to how this is going to work.

If you want to duel some random people you have to join a public game and then ask any of the people if they want to duel?

If you want to farm you join a game and hope everyone isnt just dueling?
Reply Quote
Just show them they are wrong lets duel all time all days and stop farming and wasting time in ah so they gonna lose his dirty bussines.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:21 PMPosted by ADcarry
Act 1 quest 1 public games is how I'm going to do it. Hopefully it catches on.

Great and simple idea, although you probably want the 2nd quest in Act 1, since the first one will have you start from the very beginning and you'll have to clear out the starting storyline before finally reaching the Inn to talk with the queuer.

I guess it will be like this
Reply Quote
So I'm a little confused as to how this is going to work.

If you want to duel some random people you have to join a public game and then ask any of the people if they want to duel?

If you want to farm you join a game and hope everyone isnt just dueling?

Yeah, pretty much this from what it seems like :\
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
bump+1
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Malevo
Dueling is just a casual pvp implementation and was given to us simply because players wanted it. Would it really make sense to create a group finding system around something the devs have no intention of adding much support for?

Seeing as the current matchmaking system fails at this, unlike D2's, yes, it would make sense.
Reply Quote
Bump! :)
Reply Quote
i dont really feel like its hard to meet new players.
Reply Quote
Agree
Reply Quote
I also agree..help us Blizzard! HELP US TO PVP!!!!
Reply Quote
BUMP PLEASE, we need this so bad, I mean come on, the thought of PvP is the only thing keeping this game alive for 90% of people.

BUMPBUMPBUMP!
Reply Quote
How about they just add channels back. So much easier and doesn't involve making changes to the game itself.
Reply Quote
Great idea! +1
Reply Quote
View profile
Elo matchmaking system please, Blizzard!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]