Diablo® III

<deleted>

Blizzard should really listen to this post. it would be nice if they had more than four players aswell , really dissapointed we are in a later year and we downsized the characacter numbers in a game
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Kefka
Act 1 quest 1 public games is how I'm going to do it. Hopefully it catches on.

prob last quest couse no one joins a public game in the last quest, since there nothing left to kill.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
custom game titles like old batle.net, this random queue bs has got to stop for public games on battle.net
Reply Quote
Bump and +1 to OP.

I'm not embarrassed to say that I have no RL friends that play this game anymore.

That's not my fault, we are still friends but they have all moved to a different game that I tried but wasn'tt a fan of, so here I stayed.

I really was hoping for a PvP option that catered for a player like me that could be matched, or could find matches with random players automatically... yes like in WoW. Which you already have the code for... can't some of that code be re-purposed?
Reply Quote
completely unnecessary.... its called /join pvp
Reply Quote
yes! agree
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
How about forums.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Abhyasin
How about forums.

A place for pvpers to find each other should easily be made into the game.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 1/12/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Icarus
in addition to this, we also need transmog/appearance to make your character unique. if there are 4 DH's dueling all in natalya set, how are you going to distinguish 1 from the other?? people, please post on forums asking for transmog feature or appearance tab in patch 1.0.7! besides, most of your characters probly look stupid with all the mismatched legendaries

yes, i would love to look different with skin tone, hair style;color, wieght, height, boob size chest size. Can we dye legendaries ? or else we can look obvious in pvp lol but give us that custom look. We only have so many items too which we need more of. Everyone has vile wards lol. we could use like 20 sets of shoulders.
Reply Quote
Blizzard! Please consider this idea!!
Reply Quote
what the op said
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is the first step in separating the pvpers from the pvers. Separate games please. I don't want some noob coming into my group spamming "Hey duude, brooooo, cmooooon, duel me I have big epeen"
Reply Quote
Seriously. I don't understand why Blizzard tries to isolate players so much. Why can't everyone just play together? Geez
Reply Quote
Another holy bump~

Hope I will see a blue post
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I full agree. This or something similar is needed.
Reply Quote
this system ought to be.
if not, how do we find opponents in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]