Diablo® III

[1.07 PVP] Barbarian will still be the king.

Does anyone disargee that Barbarian is the most powerfull and strongest in this version - 1.06??

Barbarian could kill Act 3 Boss in 10pp in ten seconds.
Could any else character could kill act3 boss in ten seconds easily??

--------------------------------------

1.07 is coming, so much people discuss about the pvp system,
specially how to 1on1 and win other.

In my point of view, barbarian is still the king of pvp.
First, barbarian is the strongest character in 1.06 (no one will doult this)
barbarian got the most powerfull damge.

Second, what is the important factor affect who can win in 1on1??
Control skill like (Freeze, Stun), when you have more control skill to control enermy,
you will win more easily.
Barbarian got a build,
1.weapon throw (throwing hammer) 50% to stun 1.5s
2.battle rage(into the fray) while critical, hits have a chance to generate 15 additional fury.
3.passive skills (no escape) while critical, weapon throw have a chance to return 14 fury.

And, now talk about the control.
Barbarian uses weapon throw to hurt the enermy,
if stun, enermy will stun at least 1.5s x 0.35 = 0.525 second.
Barbarian can easily got 3.0 attack speed. That means, per second, 3 weapon throw will hurt the enermy, there is 50% chance to stun, it means every second, emermy will stun at around 0.7825 second in 1 second.

-------------------------------------------------

yeah, 80% time you can't move, you can't attack. Maybe you are monk, your serenity can let you got 3 seconds to grants immunity to all control impairing effects.
But, you got cd, 20second cd.
Let we watch Barbarian, barbarian got a skill which can grants immunity to all control impairing effects in 100% time.
Wrath of the berserker(thrive on chaos)every 25fury gained adds 1 second to duration of the effect. And also, this skill provide critical hit chance 10%, attack speed 25%, dodge chance 20%, movement speed 20%. what a skill.....

if you have played barbarian, you can know that people can easily create over 30-40fury in 1 second while using weapon throw.

AND THAT MEANS.
in 1.07 pvp, when you 1on1 barbarian.
Barbarian can control you in 80% time.
Barbarian can grants immunity to all control impairing effects in 100% time.
Also, barbarian can create most powerfull damage. (act 3 Boss in 10pp just used 10seconds)

Oh yeah, no chance to win. lol
------------------------------------------------------

dear to the desingers of diablo3,
you created a wonderfull game - diablo3.
it is the best game i every played.
But i think barbarian is just much more more more more more stronger than other characters.
And in this topic, i can forecast that, if you didn't do any change on barbarian skill,
They can easily control other characters in 80% time. And they can grants immunity to all control impairing effects in 100% time.
In 1.07 pvp, Barbarian will still be the king. And they are just much more more more more more stronger than other characters.

It is not fair...

So, i just hope you can create a more fair enviornment for all characters.
To make diablo3 more great.
Thank a lot.

A player from asian.
-------------------------------------------------------------

p.s i am not good at english, hope you guys can understand what i say.
Reply Quote
As i remember Jay said that skills in pvp wil work differently so i think is a bit fast to make assumptions like that. Also gear will be the most important part
Reply Quote
If anything was copied and pasted from D2. Doubled...then Doubled again. It's the Barb.
Reply Quote
Yea throw barb is my main pvp build along with dropping 2 passives for animosity and no escape. This is along with the cold damage which slows attack speed and movespeed so, I should be pretty hard to beat.

Earthquake for CM wiz
crushing adv. for archon
crushing adv. for high end DH

HoTA for super slow tanky barbs with massive ehp and small dps.

Leap with stun no question (gens 12 fury too)

I have a feeling WT will be nerfed a little, or at least max stun ranges.
Reply Quote
No, MONKS will be the king.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Garthandal
I wonder how hard it will be to hit a tele wiz or a vaulting DH. Or how a barb will get fury to start. Or if a DH will oneshot everyone? We don't know and you are just speculating. I am sure there will be a mass of QQ when it hits no matter what though.

I can gen it on the spot, and enough to get going into WOTB
Reply Quote
haha, i just want a little bit fair. just a little bit is enough for me.
Reply Quote
Legacy demonhunter infinite Smokescreen, sup barbarian bro.
Reply Quote
I'll be on nose collecting duty for sure.
Beware
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Flash526
In my point of view, barbarian is still the king of pvp.

I wish I could PvP !
Reply Quote
and i love how OP puts 1on1 and thrive on chaos in a same sentence, thats some hardcore theory crafting right there yo
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Garthandal
Legacy demonhunter infinite Smokescreen, sup barbarian bro.

People would rather cry about things than think like this.

I am not crying.
i GOT all characters 60level
Reply Quote
If there are no direct changes to any classes, you're a fool to think any class would be better than a Demon Hunter for pvp purposes.

Movement speed, invincibility, tracking arrows, boat loads of damage, and the ability to snare their targets, oh and let's not forget dropping a trap on anything that comes close.
Reply Quote
Does anyone disargee that Barbarian is the most powerfull and strongest in this version - 1.06

I do.

Diablo Progress shows DH and WIZ and the most powerful.

I think Monk with Sweeping Wind would be the real winner for 1.06 though.
Reply Quote
Seven sided strike with seven second stun... GG folks, GG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]