Diablo® III

[1.07 PVP] Barbarian will still be the king.

Too early to say I was right?
Reply Quote
xept... players can dodge, not monsters.
Reply Quote
only an idiot would actually believe barbs could be anything better than the bottom feeders of pvp.
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 1/16/2013 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Op I guess you haven't been watching the top barbs in pvp streaming on the PTR, they're at the bottom of the food chain.....

Monks are dominating everything 1v2, 1v3 (evenly matched top geared class players in the world)....

Dh's and Wd's are also doing very well, wizards and barbs at the bottom.
Reply Quote
The PVP is actually VERY balanced.
Reply Quote
Monks are doing well right now, but that's only because pvp is new and people havent fully figured out effective strategies. DH are inherently superior to monks. Only WD should really pose a problem for DH since they cannot effectively counter haunt.
Reply Quote
LOL I returned to this post as well. Flash, where are you buddy?
Reply Quote
Jay will make us OP in PvP just as we are in PvE! just you wait,your mockery will eat you in the end.
Reply Quote
Maybe, but that will not change the fact that Flash and his original post are both total fail.

Blizz might change it in the future, but he could not be any more wrong on his original post.
Reply Quote
Op took Diablo whining to a new level, he did it in advance and quickly found out how stupid he was.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]