Diablo® III

Kripp already said there would be Ladder

70 Tauren Paladin
His "predictions" of D3 being completely and utterly pointless came true too. He must be gifted.
Reply Quote
who is krip?
Reply Quote
This game was founded on a Casual AND Hardcore player base, not just one or the other. The thing that kept Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction, alive, was the ladder system.

They gave some real good PERKS (ladded specific runewords) to ladder, that increased attraction to participating. So far nothing within D3 allows for the same kind of benefit.

I'd like to see a D3 ladder but only if there were some perks.
Reply Quote
Kripp & I go way back. Him and I ganked noobs together back in the MS Dos days.

Good times... Good times.
Reply Quote
By the way, can Kripp talk with a straight face?
Reply Quote
View profile
I believe everything I hear on the internet because it is true...
Reply Quote
Just because someone says it does not mean that this will actually occur, is only speculation nothing more. Get used to provide real arguments before stating something, as this just shows your ignorance about a subject.

Sorry about my !@#$ty English.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 05:05 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
MS Dos days

Ahah you need to be more specific which version of DOS! The good times of floppy disk!

3.11 on 3.5's. Prior to that, the graphics on the games sorta blew :D
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Roadblock
I'd like to see a D3 ladder but only if there were some perks.

I'd actually hate that. I hated that if I wanted certain runewords I had to do ladder. "Ladder reset? Didn't get your runeword? #### you!" Those same runewords couldn't be used in SP either (not that you couldn't hack the item anyway).

The ladder system would be a good idea if it only challenged people and not gave special items. Perks like more stats or higher chance of finding legendaries? Sure. Items? #### that.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/13/2013 01:20 PMPosted by modu
Well, if Kripp said it... I guess it's settled.

Wrong, if Blizz says they will have a ladder then it is settled. I think Kripp knows Blizz has talked about adding a ladder way down the road. With D2's ladder and Blizz talking about adding a ladder in this game is what he is basing his prediction on.
Reply Quote
View profile
May or may not happen, the fact you need to quote someone else as an attempt at some credibility for your post is lame. Your 725 elite kills doesn't help either. Name dropping doesn't get you cred.

To many people here, what he says has no more value than what other players say.
Reply Quote
OP is trolling, no one is this dumb.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/13/2013 05:05 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
MS Dos days

Ahah you need to be more specific which version of DOS! The good times of floppy disk!

DOS/VS
Reply Quote

3.11 on 3.5's. Prior to that, the graphics on the games sorta blew :D

wow that's very early DOS. It remnids me one of my first ever pc game called The Immortal, awfully difficult and probably a precursor to the Diablo series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELSlynnKrk

I remember that one! Yeah, I remember actually drawing out maps for lots of those old types games as I played so I would be able to find my way around! Fun stuff :)
Reply Quote
I have been asking for a ladder system in D3 since beta
Reply Quote
yeah... another Kripp's fan boy
Kripp says blah blah blah
he's not even a skill gamer... he's a not god ok? he's nothing just a joke!
for all fan boy of Kripps out there... you guys r dumb as fuk
Kripps Kripps Kripps Kripps why don't u guys go bang him?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
May or may not happen, the fact you need to quote someone else as an attempt at some credibility for your post is lame. Your 725 elite kills doesn't help either. Name dropping doesn't get you cred.

To many people here, what he says has no more value than what other players say.

This is my WoW account. I have a totally different account that i play on for Diablo 3.

I don't play sc either.

only hc.

yeah... another Kripp's fan boy
Kripp says blah blah blah
he's not even a skill gamer... he's a not god ok? he's nothing just a joke!
for all fan boy of Kripps out there... you guys r dumb as fuk
Kripps Kripps Kripps Kripps why don't u guys go bang him?

You seem to be sipping on that Mad Soda, i hear it makes you angry and not make sense when you post things on the forums trying to insult people when you have nothing better to do with ur* time.
Reply Quote
a ladder? not needed.

points? maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]