Diablo® III

What D2 had that D3 does not.

D2 gave off a strong feeling that it truly was a sequel of D1.
D3 looks like a commercial and fanservice kind of a game that in many of its parts lacking a sense of a strong feeling that it truly is a sequel of D2.
Reply Quote
For all of you that have D2 hard-ons, try Path of Exile. It's a D2 clone with Final Fantasy VII node leveling and no gold: everything is trade.
Reply Quote
I love how deep some people are getting about this lol
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Wyrm
For all of you that have D2 hard-ons, try Path of Exile. It's a D2 clone with Final Fantasy VII node leveling and no gold: everything is trade.

Just as a matter of interest it was FFX that introduced the grid. FF7 was like POE because your skills com gems in sockets in your weapons.
I'm very much looking forward to the POE open beta in a few days!! It seems like the devs there understand what made D2 fun.
Reply Quote
Look on this trailer =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWbXdDpyarA

Decide for you self what moste want to play
Reply Quote
PoE is pretty awful but some people seem to like it and it will be free so why not try it!
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Ender
PoE is pretty awful but some people seem to like it and it will be free so why not try it!

Its very scary sounds in this game, maybe you should hold your fathers hand when you play it =)
Edited by Mirago#2459 on 1/18/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
maybe you should hold your fathers hand when you play it

Comment of the night and perfect way to
respond to an obvious troll.
If they ever release Path of Exile, i'll
be sure to at least try it.
Hell, i'm still working my way through some games...
just finished Far Cry 3, still got Borderlands 2
and haven't even bought Assassin's Creed 3 yet.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 08:38 PMPosted by Beemo
k lets say i have a gun
lets say you're an idiot who couldn't even aim said gun, you get dropped in 1 second flat.

having a gun does not make you automatically better than the guy practicing martial arts for 10 years retard, there's a reason the military still trains their soldiers in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]