Diablo® III

Goodbe for now Diablo 3!

Well, after playing since launch, I finally got bored of Diablo 3. It's kinda fun playing, but it is time I move on to better things, at least for now.

I'm off to play the newest arpg "Path of Exile" as it has pvp before open beta, has way more interesting end game, A massive passive tree for allocating, item and character customization, is free to play (with micro-transactions), has cool graphics and the list goes on.

What really made me question playing this game in the end is the way the game is turning out with BOA loot, boa gems that cost too much and make gear BOA, lack of PvP, and most importantly, the lack of levels to play with randomized maps. Think about it, enemy density isn;t even planned for 1.07 patch, so you will still be playing act 3 over and over again. When they do release that, you will still be playing the same exact levels like before. No announcements about new zones, or any sort of randomization for that matter.

Hope everyone has fun in D3 in the near future, I know I won't.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWbXdDpyarA
Reply Quote
Hi OP pls give me your account and items my cousins want to play d3 thanks ADD ME
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:30 PMPosted by batusai
Hi OP pls give me your account and items my cousins want to play d3 thanks ADD ME

not sure what you have been smoking. but it must be some goooood stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]