Diablo® III

No dupes found, all lies

searched all the items posted in this recent dupe scandal. None of them are found as forum users describe. Fail bash is fail bash
Reply Quote
Check my Manticore that I just paid 1.4B for...identical one on ther right now for 1.3B
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Baron
Check my Manticore that I just paid 1.4B for...identical one on ther right now for 1.3B

Yea pretty much everything godlike is being duped right now so the dupers can cash in big before Blizz is back from the weekend.
Reply Quote
GG
Reply Quote
search inna's pant dex 100 vit 198 !!!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591982869

Some people dont believe in dupe.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Archangel
search inna's pant dex 100 vit 198 !!!

Ugh now their onto Inna's... I swear every single desireable item is going to be duped to hell tonight.

Blizzard... you dun goofed this up.
Edited by Emperor#1399 on 1/21/2013 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
i win this war, im poor
Reply Quote
Reset this fail game already
Reply Quote
This is account rollbacks.

If you could dupe why would you do something as obvious as creating a few top tier items when you could create a few million top tier items, or better yet, gems which can't be easily tracked on the AH?

If you are going to argue they don't create more items, "so they don't get caught" then your whole argument is fairly dubious at best because you, uh, think you have "caught" them.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 06:44 PMPosted by darkthrone
searched all the items posted in this recent dupe scandal. None of them are found as forum users describe. Fail bash is fail bash

Behold, a duper accomplice
Reply Quote
DUPERS EVERYWHERE RUN FOR THE HILLS
Reply Quote

If you could dupe why would you do something as obvious as creating a few top tier items when you could create a few million top tier items, or better yet, gems which can't be easily tracked on the AH?

If you are going to argue they don't create more items, "so they don't get caught" then your whole argument is fairly dubious at best because you, uh, think you have "caught" them.

What makes you think they don't have a few million top tier items duped by now?

You know, there IS a limit to the amount of items you can post at the AH per account. Nobody said they had a few million accounts to sell it all at once, besides they aren't dumb enough to post 50 of the same item at once as it would jeopardize sales instead. You fail.
Reply Quote

What makes you think they don't have a few million top tier items duped by now?

You know, there IS a limit to the amount of items you can post at the AH per account. Nobody said they had a few million accounts to sell it all at once, besides they aren't dumb enough to post 50 of the same item at once as it would jeopardize sales instead. You fail.

You think they only have one account? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:15 PMPosted by TopStock
You think they only have one account? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you think they have hundreds??? BAHAHAHAAHHHAA

When REAL MONEY is involved it makes much more sense than thinking they would carefully release one accounts full of items at a time when they could multiply the amount they makes times the amount of accounts they own.

This doesn't even require any thought and is mind boggling why people don't already realize this.
Reply Quote
search tal rasha allegiance ias/cc/cd/ntel=270
Reply Quote
^^I'm confused
Reply Quote
so smart.. tell us more.. seems u got it all figured out.. rolbacks in the hundreds or actually duping items on their own..

dont stop with the simple stuff

Pretty sure Blizzard flags your account if you rollback so good luck doing that "hundreds" of times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]