Diablo® III

Dear Lilirrya or bliz dev team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can You please explain how im suppose to enjoy supporting you guys? when im playing in NV 7 with my buddies and we are having epic battles for what? crap loots? I have 448%GF and 486 %MF.... and ive spent hundreds of dollars on your products and gear... you can even check my ah log..and im a big supporter of you guys... So my question is ... why do i feel ripped off when i play your game? There are no consistent good loot drops....as a player putting time and money into you guys im suppose to feel as though im godly right? Does it even matter what we think anymore? why are games like skyrim so successfull? can u explain that? because it does a good job making you feel as though the time you spend in the game is worthwhile.....So with that being said.. this is how its suppose to be...... the higher the mp is , the harder the monsters are and in turn the better the loot drop is.... the system should reward you even more so for wanting to play with friends... you dont get it bliz? Unfortunalty for all of us we have to turn to the AH for our gear because upgrades in this game are scarce. Please address these issues and also please value your customers especially since we have stuck it out with you since day one. now with the loss of jay wilson hopefully we can move on to bigger and better ideas.....and please put into consideration the time and money spent on your game before you decide to over haul the game with new equpiment...this happened during patch 1.03 when you guys decided to put out new rolls on zuni and tal rashas etc instead of buffing the ones that we already payed for..... its not fair bliz and it sucks to feel used by a corporation that you have grown to love and support... TY
Edited by IceQueen#1136 on 1/21/2013 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:20 PMPosted by IceQueen
NV 7

lost me!
Reply Quote
OP. At your current level of gear, I'd put an estimate of about 150 hours of playtime per dropped upgrade.

Where you're at now, you'd be better off collecting gold & doing a little AH flipping for your upgrades. It will take a lot less time that way.

Be well.
Reply Quote
New defensive skill for all classes:

Wall of Text
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Creates a wall 10 yards in front of you that confuses nearby enemies for 3 seconds, stuns them for 1 second, then blinds them for 3 seconds.
"Paragraphing. Do you know it??!"
Reply Quote
Diablo forums should auto allocate skill points in paragraph.

hotfix plz pref before 2020.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure OP wrote all that in less than 1 minute
Reply Quote
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH i love you guys
Reply Quote
this thread is going places
Reply Quote
I paid 40 bucks for zunimassa's gear and then they added the new patch with updated set gear and I felt robbed too. You couldn't mismatch the same two names. That killed me. It felt like I took 5 steps forward and Blizz took me 10 steps back.
Reply Quote
NV 7

As soon as I got there stopped reading. And yeah, it looks like OP wrote that awful wall in less than a minute
Reply Quote
New defensive skill for all classes: Wall of TextCooldown: 60 secondsCreates a wall 10 yards in front of you that confuses nearby enemies for 3 seconds, stuns them for 1 second, then blinds them for 3 seconds. "Paragraphing. Do you know it??!"

+1000, amazing!
Reply Quote
I facepalmed as soon as I saw the mention of spending money on gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'd quote my bit on RNG earlier but
people just don't seem to care.
They feel their "dollars" entitles
them to better drops i guess,
when in reality it just allows
you to kill more things than someone
who did not upgrade this fast.
Technically, since you are killing more
things your chances are higher,
but because of RNG*************
i can still get a better item before you.

THE
GREAT
EQUALIZER
Reply Quote
I'd quote my bit on RNG earlier but
people just don't seem to care.
They feel their "dollars" entitles
them to better drops i guess,
when in reality it just allows
you to kill more things than someone
who did not upgrade this fast.
Technically, since you are killing more
things your chances are higher,
but because of RNG*************
i can still get a better item before you.

THE
GREAT
EQUALIZER

Your Wall of Text needs to level up a bit more. Too bad we don't have skill points to allocate.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:56 PMPosted by BIG
I paid 40 bucks for zunimassa's gear and then they added the new patch with updated set gear and I felt robbed too. You couldn't mismatch the same two names. That killed me. It felt like I took 5 steps forward and Blizz took me 10 steps back.

YOU SIR ARE A SUCKA!
Reply Quote
NV 7

Are you sure you are playing Diablo 3 and posting at the right forum?

By the way, please learn random is random. If the game gives you consistent good drop, then there is no point to grind it for the next 10 years.
Reply Quote
No matter how high the character Gold find/magic find, If the player's luck suck the result is bad.

I recommend you to find a fairy ring and dance nekkid in the moonlight, it should improve your luck.

Or sacrifice a virgin goat, although i heard those are pretty rare on USA.
Edited by Squeal#1221 on 1/21/2013 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]