Diablo® III

so much duping is going..

what is blizz doing about it..?
Reply Quote
i already counted 9 dupes mostly top tier weapons like mempos manticores ect
Reply Quote
How can you tell something is duped?
Reply Quote
Look for it on diablo progress. Or search the AH for it.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:52 PMPosted by xDevore
i already counted 9 dupes mostly top tier weapons like mempos manticores ect

yea I saw duped innas pants, manticore, mempo, echoing fury etc.. on live stream datmodz was pinpointing them

01/21/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Leviathan
How can you tell something is duped?

item has same name and exact same stats..
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:50 PMPosted by ANFO

I swear and I may be targeted for it but who cares. This is the 15th thread I have seen this week about it.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Avatar

I swear and I may be targeted for it but who cares. This is the 15th thread I have seen this week about it.

the more threads the more awareness given to blizzard
Reply Quote
View profile
01/21/2013 05:59 PMPosted by ANFO

i would be absolutely shocked if blizz didnt know some form of duping was going on, or that the rollback system was being abused in some way. they are most likely aware of it, but that doesnt mean they can do much about it. and the more info they give people about how they plan to fix it, the easier it is for people to preemptively try to figure out ways around it.
Reply Quote

Honestly Blizzard has seen this 100 times all ready how many threads do you think they need to see weekly to get it? Tell you what if you find a video showing how dupung is being done then post your thread.
Edited by Avatar#1841 on 1/21/2013 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes duping is being done, its incredibly easy to spot the dupes

going on diablo progress a lot of the dupes will be on the same account just on 2-3 of their characters

and.. not much blizz can do about it.. well they can prevent duping in the future but they cant really just delete the dupes through a ruststorm
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:59 PMPosted by ANFO

Exactly. Keep spreading the word people, we can make them stop this nonsense.
Reply Quote
people are saying duping is happening through rollbacks, but I see low end, mid end items being duped as well on the AH .. so this is fishy
Reply Quote
View profile
how to dupe? I need to dupe gold.....heh
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 06:26 PMPosted by ANFO
people are saying duping is happening through rollbacks, but I see low end, mid end items being duped as well on the AH .. so this is fishy

If this is how dupes are happening then there is no reason for all these threads on it. How about a thread called Blizz Stop rollbacks. I don't want this but anything is better then all these dupe threads. First off all threads are about What is Blizz doing about dupes which makes me believe There is real duping going on yet no one posts a link to anyone doing a dupe. Simply put since OP has no video to show duping we can all most likely agree that duping is happening from rollbacks. Whuch in that case you should target Blizz correctly by making a rollback abuse thread.
Reply Quote
Bump for awareness...
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Emperor
Bump for awareness...

good job man I saw you bump several threads
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]