Diablo® III

Vote Kick PK . . .

02/04/2013 08:38 PMPosted by WormFarmer
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639780#10"]here[/url].

I am just posting here so that I can say that I posted in the thread that got the blue response.
Hi Mom!!

Hahaha!
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639780#10"]here[/url].

Am I seeing blue ?!

Umm, the fact that you said "drop in" is horrible. It practically confirms blues stay away from HC.

And people wonder why D3 has a bad community, because -

IT'S NOT TREATED PROPERLY>!!!

(sorry for the yelling this new Blizzard is just ridiculous)
Reply Quote
fix is so simple. once you get voted out, GOD MODE turns on, and you have all stats over 9000!!! until the timer runs down......simple....
Reply Quote
I would say, just let a kick timer run so that it cannot be abused by people who are about to die and try to avoid death, BUT with full control over his character during the kick time so that it cannot be abused by other players (PKers), either.
Reply Quote
That's pretty weird because you and G O D D A M N I T tried to vote PK me a couple of weeks ago. Man, what a huge coincidence.

Oh, the plot thickens.

A serial pk!
Reply Quote
Ideophobe, it's actually libel, but thank you. As I've tried to tell the person who started this thread, I clicked ok to a vote kick whose reason was "scammer". I naturally clicked ok, as most people would. He did not die, nor did he come close, and then proceeded to spam my chat with obseneties and after I blocked him he indeed did try to add me as a friend.

I am a reputed power leveler on d2jsp.org and not once have I ever been accused of pk there till this thread popped up. Just wonderful.

That's pretty weird because you and G O D D A M N I T tried to vote PK me a couple of weeks ago. Man, what a huge coincidence.

Give it up, Ganon. Man up and admit that you are a PK'er. Even terrorists claim responsibility after their act. You gotta be better than that.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Fyle

Am I seeing blue ?!

Umm, the fact that you said "drop in" is horrible. It practically confirms blues stay away from HC.

And people wonder why D3 has a bad community, because -

IT'S NOT TREATED PROPERLY>!!!

(sorry for the yelling this new Blizzard is just ridiculous)

I agree about everything, especially the last comment.

This wouldn't have happened 10 years ago.
Reply Quote
edit: roommates like to use my tag for inappropriate comments, sorry.
Edited by Peempo#1317 on 2/6/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]