Diablo® III

if you can't perma, you suck; expectations...

I do similar to Charlatan, but would rather everyone stay on Magdha, not just me. Then when SK teleports over, everyone attacks him, but stays close to magdha. This way they are always close together and you can freeze for most of the fight.
Reply Quote
will gaga's perma shield due to skelly being alive be addressed/fixed in 1.07?
Reply Quote
Yeah I prefer everyone on Magda as well until SK decides to port over. But the thing with Carries is I usually let them get the full experience and let them decide. The quicker ones will pick this right up.

The alternative way to do Carries when they have low dps/bad survivability and all they want is the raw materials for the ring is to tell them to exit the game (but not the party) which makes killing easier and then for them to re-enter the game just before the last uber dies. They can banner in after the uber hits the floor. Excellent from an efficiency standpoint.

Sidenote: I always get a laugh when Carries ask who to follow in an MP 10 game and the barbs and monks go "Follow the Wiz". ^^
Reply Quote
Sidenote: I always get a laugh when Carries ask who to follow in an MP 10 game and the barbs and monks go "Follow the Wiz". ^^

i always get: "you freeze, we kill" ._.
Reply Quote
View profile
Whats BS is a lot of this is geography so dont take it personal. Like my group both the barb and monk say i freeze better than any of their 3 wizzies they use who have better gear and 3 even. Hurt who is 3 cant even lock SB and Khull coming from Dubai - they break - so dont worry about it. Get ar armor and tank that !@#$. If they dont like it they can gtfo and do it themselves.

Are you drunk? My brain hurts from reading this lol.

Charlatan - thats exactly how u do it. Respect, brother.

haha no I just ramble sometimes.

I mean PING is a factor is how well one can freeze so don't take it bad if someone says something.

You are constrained by internet not gear choices sometimes.

My friend in Dubai cant even keep SB Khull in one spot with 3 ias and 55CC.

Get AR ARMOR and EHP who cares if they freeze or not ..maybe sissy barbs but screw em they deserve death for domination of everything else lol.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/31/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Aimless
My friend in Dubai cant even keep SB Khull in one spot with 3 ias and 55CC.

how bad was this? i'm on a constant 200-220; 190 isp willing
Reply Quote
This is a late response but I found this thread very helpful. I have a WW Barb who I can spin MP10 and never die, low dps though. I started a CM/WW Wiz because I figured it would be better support for when my friends are actually on. I feel like I've worked pretty hard to hit 2.75aps, 48cc, and 330k EHP unbuffed. However, I'm always nervous about joining an uber group because I'm afraid I'm going to die on skelly/gaga. I'm just glad to hear that the expectations of permafreezing are not reasonable and that I'm not the only wiz that dies trying. Thanks!
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 09:24 PMPosted by TDaiZ
This is a late response but I found this thread very helpful. I have a WW Barb who I can spin MP10 and never die, low dps though. I started a CM/WW Wiz because I figured it would be better support for when my friends are actually on. I feel like I've worked pretty hard to hit 2.75aps, 48cc, and 330k EHP unbuffed. However, I'm always nervous about joining an uber group because I'm afraid I'm going to die on skelly/gaga. I'm just glad to hear that the expectations of permafreezing are not reasonable and that I'm not the only wiz that dies trying. Thanks!

welcome to the thread. we all die, that's the name of the game, to literally kill you O_O

just have to fight the odds of that happening is all we're doing here
Reply Quote
Pinpoint Shell Safe Passage Blur. Immortal mode !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]