Diablo® III

I call it DIABLO 3.5!!

Bump b4 bed!
Reply Quote
+1 to some of your ideas of improvement.

Add in some of these...

- tool tip on AH, that actually gives you numbers of how much it will improve your DPS, stats, etc. when you're hovering your mouse at the items listed that you're looking at. This allows you to actually compare items before buying it.

- Options for pick up radius [checked or unchecked], to just select gold, pages, gems, including health globes [yards, 1,2,3, etc.], etc. Just adding a complete control to your game.

- Quests, story flows, is somewhat spoon-fed... if they can only remove hints from those bosses of what they are doing, i mean seriously most of the players are adults and don't need guides, especially from the enemy. It is somewhat a spoiler. Why would he need a messenger in the first place if he can appear in front of your hero?

I would love to see that quests are long, that you would actually browse the internet for answers on how to solve these quests [that is if you like spoilers]. It makes more challenging and rewarding to have accomplished it by your own.

That is it for now. Will check this thread from time to time. Hope to see some of the blue post in here.
Reply Quote
If possible please change the title to something like... I am the your player base, please listen to me.
Reply Quote
Man, reading these threads makes me wonder who doesn't have a long list

I just love the absolute disconnect of this list, it re-introduces stat points 2 lines away from changing the category of the Pony Level achievement. Amazed.
Reply Quote
+1 to some of your ideas of improvement.

Add in some of these...

- tool tip on AH, that actually gives you numbers of how much it will improve your DPS, stats, etc. when you're hovering your mouse at the items listed that you're looking at. This allows you to actually compare items before buying it.

- Options for pick up radius [checked or unchecked], to just select gold, pages, gems, including health globes [yards, 1,2,3, etc.], etc. Just adding a complete control to your game.

- Quests, story flows, is somewhat spoon-fed... if they can only remove hints from those bosses of what they are doing, i mean seriously most of the players are adults and don't need guides, especially from the enemy. It is somewhat a spoiler. Why would he need a messenger in the first place if he can appear in front of your hero?

I would love to see that quests are long, that you would actually browse the internet for answers on how to solve these quests [that is if you like spoilers]. It makes more challenging and rewarding to have accomplished it by your own.

That is it for now. Will check this thread from time to time. Hope to see some of the blue post in here.

AH tooltip is an awesome idea. On the rest im not sure i can bring myself to agree. I know many people want pick up radius to include gems/tomes etc but I dont think it should. Also as for long quests, diablo is supposed to be a giant monster slaughter grind fest it always has been and always will be. I dont think longer harder quests is what it needs at all.

Man, reading these threads makes me wonder who doesn't have a long list

I just love the absolute disconnect of this list, it re-introduces stat points 2 lines away from changing the category of the Pony Level achievement. Amazed.

Lol, I just jotted things down as they came to me or things I noticed during gameplay. There really is no order to it all :)
Reply Quote
No other thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]