Diablo® III

is tal armor a suicide armor?

I found the one I am wearing <-- last week and was like oh that's kinda cool. I looked on AH and could not believe how expensive it was! (I am just a regular old archon wizard farming for XP :P) So that was by far the nicest thing I have found so far LoL

dat armor and ar, jelly
Reply Quote
I've tried other armor's, but I still can't live without the AS. I got lucky a while back and picked mine up for under 100mil...Still the highest armor/ar combo I've seen, love it!
Reply Quote
I was trying to sell my tals armor for 50 mill a few weeks ago. No one would even bid.
Reply Quote
View profile
no armor probably. If you're not gonna get armor you get vit not health globes.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 11:36 AMPosted by JellzRoc
I was trying to sell my tals armor for 50 mill a few weeks ago. No one would even bid.

Well you have a high vit roll just a 130 out of 120-200 int roll which hurts because most just want dps.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:35 PMPosted by RulerEric

Well you have a high vit roll just a 130 out of 120-200 int roll which hurts because most just want dps.

Yeah but 50 mil?? That's like a Big Mac Value meal!!!
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:50 PMPosted by JellzRoc

Lol actually to probably more like dinner for two at McDonald's haha
Reply Quote

Lol actually to probably more like dinner for two at McDonald's haha

Damn I gotta sell it for 50 then. That's valentines day dinner money right there!
Reply Quote
View profile
I like it - it's not what u make its what u save - get the double cheese burgers and even get her some of those cheap sugar hearts.
Reply Quote
Gonna get some o them free ketchup packets and out some hot water in it and say it tomatoe bisque. It's gonna be so classy her heads gonna spin off.
Reply Quote
View profile
Wow - genius - You could prolly fit another couple dollars in your roth IRA and she wouldn't even notice.
Reply Quote
View profile
yall are some serious romantics
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 01:25 PMPosted by SteelPhantom

If you save up u can have all sorts of time for all sorts of romances on while money works for you. That tal rashy could bloom into one night in a hot tub with hookers and blow

how much more romantic can you get
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/30/2013 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:25 PMPosted by SteelPhantom

Are you hitting on me? You gotta do more than sweet talk to earn McDonald's money
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:45 AMPosted by TheMatos
Sniped mine for 7m. Don't think its hurting my ehp that much, though my pants are.

I can't wait to get bad pants!
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:50 PMPosted by JellzRoc

50M gonna be dinner @ Red lobster after 1.07 ..BOOM
Reply Quote
Red lobster buiscuits are bis
Reply Quote
View profile
hey babe want some of my brimstones,

works every time
Reply Quote
i enjoy how one reply turns a thread around
Reply Quote
:-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]